• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the FUCK happend to "My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the past few Sundays I have endured crappy episodes of "The Simpsons" and "Malcolm in the Middle" only to find that there has been NO new episodes of "My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss." Don't tell me it was canned, because they have yet to show who won, more importantly, who the real boss was! What the hell is going on? If anybody has the info in reguards to this subject, please, do tell. Thanks, as always, in advance.

Celicar

Banned
More...

Looks like 2005 is shaping up to be quite a year in the world of Family Guy. In anticipation of the show’s return to the schedule this spring, FOX will be airing back-to-back encore episodes of Family Guy on three consecutive Sundays in January. Tune-in to FOX on January 16th, 23rd and 30th at 9/8c to catch 6 classic episodes of Family Guy and kick off the new year in style.

Looks like it will be back in February.

HAOHMARU

Fox reached new lows with that show where the girl had to pick out her biological father from a group of men for $100K.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Celicar said:
More...

Looks like 2005 is shaping up to be quite a year in the world of Family Guy. In anticipation of the show’s return to the schedule this spring, FOX will be airing back-to-back encore episodes of Family Guy on three consecutive Sundays in January. Tune-in to FOX on January 16th, 23rd and 30th at 9/8c to catch 6 classic episodes of Family Guy and kick off the new year in style.

I hope Fox doesn't water it down. I've seen a few "encore" episodes on Fox that were badly censored (i.e., the prisoner on TV says he's going to "bang his girlfriend", and Fox blanked out bang. Later, Stewie asks, "Can he really say 'bang my girlfriend' on TV?" and the word was once more censored, creating an entirely new unintended contextual joke).

If they do censor it, maybe Adult Swim can air uncensored versions the next week, or something like that.

Oh, right, Big Obnoxious blah blah. It's stupid.

Celicar said:
More...

*Dies*

HAOHMARU said:
Fox reached new lows with that show where the girl had to pick out her biological father from a group of men for $100K.

Haha, seriously, I could just imagine the sorrow if she picked the wrong father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom