• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What was this game called..?

So I just remembered this PC game I used to play all the time as a kid somewhere around 1990-1993. It was called something like "Playroom"..something along those lines. And one of the mini games had to do with rolling dice, and a mouse would progress along a game board..he could be bumped back spaces..fall through a space..etc. That was just one of the mini games in there.

Does anyone remember this game, what its called, or have an install file for it? I'd love to see what it's like from an "adult" point of view. hah.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Ha, I remember that game. Don't remember what it was called though.

It had a bunch of mini-games accessible through a central "Playroom"...One of them was something like build your own creature. There was the boardgame one.

...And a lot of others.

Togeo

It was called The Playroom.

playroom.gif

That's one of the iterations of it. Some versions had the song "It's the playroom fun, comon everyone! The playroom fun comon every one!" when you booted it up. They also had a similar game called The Treehouse. Ah Braderbund. Now I'm remembering Reader Rabbit and Number Munchers. :D

B00004VU9D.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Edit: Damnit.... Now I want Number Munchers on PSP!

Atari2600

Too dumb for the internet
Dude, as long as the money is yours, you don't need no stinkin' game to make counting money fun. :)

Top Bottom