• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's coming and going on Netflix (US, UK, Germany) for March

Status
Not open for further replies.

compo

Banned
Even if the episodes can be a bit formulaic, the humor is always spot on.

That's actually my favorite part, all the running jokes. It's like you can't believe that the neighbor lady is going to break a piece of china this episode, but she still manages to every single time.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The newest season of Saul starts in April. It's season 2, the last season that was broadcast. Seasons usually don't come up on Netflix until they're actually done and the next season is about to start. Though I thought Hulu had rights to AMC shows now, but I don't know if that ever materialized.

I believe that deal was for all of AMC's new series going forward, starting with Fear the Walking Dead. AMC already had a deal in place with Netflix for Better Call Saul several months prior to the Hulu deal.

kramer

They need to figure out the leaving bit.

How did they do this shot? Besides the camera adjustments, they are also pulling him towards the camera?

It's called a reverse zoom dolly, or reverse dolly zoom I think. Zoom in on face, while the camera physically moves backwards.

Would be nice to have a clarification from Netflix on whether Star Wars: The Clone Wars is leaving Netflix on the 7th or not, my roommate and I started going through it earlier this month because of the news, and we're still only in the 3rd season, it would be nice to know if we really need to pick it up or if we can relax a little on it.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Would be nice to have a clarification from Netflix on whether Star Wars: The Clone Wars is leaving Netflix on the 7th or not, my roommate and I started going through it earlier this month because of the news, and we're still only in the 3rd season, it would be nice to know if we really need to pick it up or if we can relax a little on it.

Is there an expiration date listed on the show? If so, then it is leaving March 7th.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Blazing Saddles is the best comedy movie ever made.

Also I guess Iron Fist is coming, though somehow I'm less excited for that than I have been for literally every other Marvel thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom