• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's going on with Gangs of London??

IGN reviewed this game months ago.

now, they are coming back with previews. So i looked into it, and the review is now listed as "UK review".

So is the US version seeing major improvements?

Grayman

got this email on september 8th

This October, the most brutal gang war London has ever seen is coming to your PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system in Gangs of London™. Experience a realistic free-roaming city packed with over 60 missions including stealth, tactical squad-based combat, and high-speed driving. Are you ready to shoot and drive your way to the top of London's criminal underworld? Learn more by going to www.TakeOverLondon.com.

M3wThr33

Banned
They offered UMD demos long ago. I'm still waiting months later.
Reviews came saying it was shit-tastic.
I transferred my reservation to Vice City Stories. I'll wait until it drops.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Game sucks, who cares

Releasing this game near or around Vice City Stories is just asking for a bomba

i know this game supposedly sucks. but i thought we determined that a long time ago.. that's why i'm confused by the media attention.

sugarhigh4242 said:
i know this game supposedly sucks. but i thought we determined that a long time ago.. that's why i'm confused by the media attention.

Well, it is getting released in the US soon. Do you want sites to simply ignore it? Even though it's apparently not any good, SCEA is no doubt going to push it.

The question should be, should sites in one region review games from other regions when they come out, or when they get released in the region the site is in?

Or maybe, why does Sony often wait so long to release games in one region, after they have been released in another, despite not really needing to localize it (since both the UK and the US speak English)?

Top Bottom