• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whats the most petty thing you've seen someone do?

Koppelthorn

Banned
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY YOUUUUU CRAAAZZZZZZZY BABBBBBBBEEESSSS

Calling all SERIOUS GAFFERS TO THIS THREAD...

Jokes aside; whats the pettiest thing you've seen someone do in recent memory? Be it IRL or in person?

I have two anecdotes :messenger_beaming:

This morning, one of my kitties was sleeping next to my leg but I woke him up. He then went to purposely spill his food and water bowl, and yell at the door repeatedly as I was getting ready for work. Very mean kitty.

My other anecdote, is from everyones favorite; ResetERA!

Thats right I made the...mistake of...making an account there and posting literally just the simplest question

9Kj8Ytf.png

Wouldya look at that! Can y'all believe it? Im surprised I didn't get my sorry ass banned for even having the AUDACITY (tm) to ask RESET-ERA such a heinous question...of course, they knew the answer

Now...tell me your petty stories!!! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Pigenator

My flatmate basically doing anything. He's a sociopath & the most stingy person I have ever met, and will meet.
He charges me half every time he buys milk for example.

I let him know a month ago that I'm moving out, and since then he just won't buy anything common for our house.
Toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, etc - I had to buy for myself cause he just won't buy stuff unless they're split 50-50 between us in costs.
He also asked me to leave him an empty house so he can get laid, and I disagreed so he just stole one of my wet wipes package. This person is just fucking mental.
Many other insane stuff that he's doing but the list will be too long.

Also, he makes ~130k / year being this stingy ya? not like he's poor or struggling

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
My flatmate basically doing anything. He's a sociopath & the most stingy person I have ever met, and will meet.

I let him know a month ago that I'm moving out, and since then he just won't buy anything common for our house.
Toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, etc - I had to buy for myself cause he just won't buy stuff unless they're split 50-50 between us in costs.
He also asked me to leave him an empty house so he can get laid, and I disagreed so he just stole one of my wet wipes package. This person is just fucking mental.

Also, he makes ~130k / year being this stingy ya? not like he's poor or struggling
send-me-location-khabib.gif

...so I can slap him silly

I fucking hate stingy motherfuckers

When I was a teenager I had a friend that was so tight he'd nitpick over pennies. I can recall him acting like a bailiff for 35p over a glass of red wine, when someone was skint one weekend and he offered to share his wine if they paid him back. He hounded them relentlessly. 🤣

Pigenator

When I was a teenager I had a friend that was so tight he'd nitpick over pennies. I can recall him acting like a bailiff for 35p over a glass of red wine, when someone was skint one weekend and he offered to share his wine if they paid him back. He hounded them relentlessly. 🤣
lmao.
Same personI talked about once tried to sell me & my friend his last slice of pizza when he didn't want it anymore for like a $1... dude is fucked up

Adeptus

I didn't so much see as I saw someone bragging. The guy was on the train with the old lady, when she came in, he helped her put her luggage in the overhead compartment. They started talking, it turned out that the old lady supports the current (right-wing) government. In response, he kicked her luggage out of the locker because he didn;t want be helping a "fascist old wh...e".

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Certain posters ignoring me because reasons

Frustrated X Files GIF by The X-Files

So fucking petty to for expample not leave a reaction because their inner circle wouldn't appreciate it. Pretty petty, sad and predictable lmao.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
They know who they are.

Fuck it you know. They have their clique.

Good for them

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I didn't so much see as I saw someone bragging. The guy was on the train with the old lady, when she came in, he helped her put her luggage in the overhead compartment. They started talking, it turned out that the old lady supports the current (right-wing) government. In response, he kicked her luggage out of the locker because he didn;t want be helping a "fascist old wh...e".

😂 UK?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY YOUUUUU CRAAAZZZZZZZY BABBBBBBBEEESSSS

Calling all SERIOUS GAFFERS TO THIS THREAD...

Jokes aside; whats the pettiest thing you've seen someone do in recent memory? Be it IRL or in person?

I have two anecdotes :messenger_beaming:

This morning, one of my kitties was sleeping next to my leg but I woke him up. He then went to purposely spill his food and water bowl, and yell at the door repeatedly as I was getting ready for work. Very mean kitty.

My other anecdote, is from everyones favorite; ResetERA!

Thats right I made the...mistake of...making an account there and posting literally just the simplest question

9Kj8Ytf.png

Wouldya look at that! Can y'all believe it? Im surprised I didn't get my sorry ass banned for even having the AUDACITY (tm) to ask RESET-ERA such a heinous question...of course, they knew the answer

Now...tell me your petty stories!!! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

You described my cousin, but without the 130K/year job. Man, I hate his stingy fucking guts, so I know exactly how you feel.

send-me-location-khabib.gif

...so I can slap him silly

I fucking hate stingy motherfuckers

ditto

MastAndo

When my ex-girlfriend from way back when would call me, if it sounded like I was having any sort of a good time when I picked up, she would just hang up without saying a word.

One of my closest friends once bet me $20 I couldn't get with this girl I was talking to at the bar. A short while later, she and I were making out. He walked over a few minutes after and threw down the $20 in between us and told her I had won the bet.

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I already know who has me on ignore, so it's no concern.

Now, I'm trying to figure out which posters are Flat-Earthers or misogynists.

CGNoire

Expecting him to pay fully for stuff you use makes you the Stingy one. This post is serious cringe.

CGNoire

When my ex-girlfriend from way back when would call me, if it sounded like I was having any sort of a good time when I picked up, she would just hang up without saying a word.

One of my closest friends once bet me $20 I couldn't get with this girl I was talking to at the bar. A short while later, she and I were making out. He walked over a few minutes after and threw down the $20 in between us and told her I had won the bet.
What an asshole.

Pigenator

Expecting him to pay fully for stuff you use makes you the Stingy one. This post is serious cringe.
So you ask for $2 from your flatmate every time you get milk? lmao
Also when I said he didn't buy anything, that meant obviously that I was the one who bought them, don't get triggered though!

Last edited:
Top Bottom