• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's up with all the negativity around The Last of Us now?

Mudkips

Banned
Companions can push you and they do it a lot. It's a little frustrating when i'm being stealthy and Ellie might come over to me and push me off of cover. It happens a lot actually. I don't know why but it's only in cover when they can push you but anywhere else they just go right through you. It's only a small problem but it doesn't ruin the game.

I've never had it happen. I can sit behind cover for days with Ellie spazzing about, sometimes deciding to crouch next to me and get up in my shit, and Joel never gets pushed and inch. I've had times where Ellie tries and fails to run through me, and after a few seconds she just clips through me while I remain still, the exact same way it happens if you trap her in a corner or in a narrow hallway and keep walking at her.

Zemm

For me it was more the expectation that after all the UC3 backlash ND would put a little more effort in the gameplay department.

In the end my expectations weren´t very high. I expected a ND game and that´s exactly what I got.

UC2 remains NDs finest work to date.

I don't get how you can complain about the gameplay of LoU then say UC2 remains their best game. The gameplay in LoU is so superior to any of the UC games it's laughable to even compare them.

Top Bottom