• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your favorite brand of underwear these days?

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Hanes stretch boxer briefs that Walmart sells are the only ones that fit well.

The Kirkland boxer briefs are pretty good too and you get four pair for $12 Cdn.
wQmTwYm.jpg

bunbun777

anyone try Tommy Johns? expensive but curious... they have a money back guarantee but i still haven't tried yet.

DavidDesu

Under Armour Boxerjock. You can often get some of the colors (most are fine) at a discount on Amazon, so instead of $20-$25, they're $9-$12.

8UZOVhy.jpg

Got these. Just one pair and three similar kind of Reebok ones, but material isn't anywhere as nice. A revelation for me coming from uncomfortable cotton boxers that would get sweaty and helped cause chafing if I ever walked a lot. These things cling to your legs and minimise skin on skin rubbing and are just comfy all round. Tight but not uncomfy tight.

Will look into the Adidas ones recommended.

Hanes boxers. I've tried multiple brands and sizes of boxer briefs since they are all the rage, but they either make my thighs feel like they are suffocating or they ride up on me like crazy if they are too big. I have pretty thick thighs from my field of work.

Rbk_3

I just bought $60 worth of underwear the other week, for the first time in years.
I still have some from highschool....I'm 29. My wife don't care and they're still in fine shape so why not lol

Costco's brand of boxers. Feel better than the average boxers for same price I think.
Edit: looks like I'm not the only one, they're seriously comfy and fit great. Kirkland brand.

Top Bottom