• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's *your* phobia, GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALIEN9.jpg

grey5.jpg

Extra Terrestrials. There was a 7 year period in my life where I had to sleep with the light on in my room or in the hallway because I was so afraid. I dont think anything even comes close to this terrifying. Can you even imagine how scary it would be to wake up to a shaking house and flashing lights outside, then all of a sudden you start floating and your getting by aliens.

Aw, fuck now I wont be able to sleep tonight.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
FlameOfCallandor said:
ALIEN9.jpg

grey5.jpg

Extra Terrestrials. There was a 7 year period in my life where I had to sleep with the light on in my room or in the hallway because I was so afraid. I dont think anything even comes close to this terrifying. Can you even imagine how scary it would be to wake up to a shaking house and flashing lights outside, then all of a sudden you start floating and your getting by aliens.

Aw, fuck now I wont be able to sleep tonight.

csm.jpg

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Somewhere, a lurker is noting all these down, to later come and KILL US WITH FEAR!

edit- To which I'll add I'm scared of heights, ghosts and THEM FUCKING GREYS FROM COMMUNION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom