• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WhatsApp pics show Daniel Correa in bed with woman before husband murdered him and cut off genitals

Nymphae

Banned

Semi-naked and feigning a shocked expression for the camera, Brazilian footballer Daniel Correa is seen in bed with a sleeping woman moments before he was murdered, allegedly by her husband.

Correa, who played for Sao Bento on loan from Sao Paulo , was found dead in a bush in the city of Sao Jose dos Pinhais. His throat had been slit and his genitals chopped off.

Three days later, businessman Edson Brittes Junior, 38, was arrested and confessed to killing the 24-year-old in a ‘moment of madness’, claiming he caught him trying to rape his wife Cristiana.

In one message, he bragged: “I can sleep here. There are several women sleeping all over the house.”

He added in another: “I’m going to eat the birthday girl’s mum…and the dad is here.”

Police arrested the businessman’s wife and daughter, suspecting they had tried to persuade witnesses to cover up the murder.

Three other suspects thought to have participated in the beating are still being hunted by detectives.

"feigning a shocked expression" is exactly how I describe soy face.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to fuck the wife while you're attending their kids' birthday party, with the father present, is probably not the best way to avoid being caught :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Darwin Award. Also was she asleep right?

Gander

Banned
Sometimes you just end up in situations. I remember one time I went over to a coworkers house to talk. She was married but everybody knew we were friends including her husband. Long story short we ended up in her bedroom with the door closed. Had he come home right then it would have looked pretty bad but nothing was going on.

Gander

Banned
He was pushing it with the husband being there, that's crazy but so many guys like him fuck anything that moves and get away with it.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
I have no idea who this guy is, but was he trying to climb into bed with a woman who was asleep with the intent of raping her and the husband freaked out?

Was he really trying to rape or molest any women?

Even if he was joking, it's not something to fuck around with as bad things can happen and in this case did.

Nymphae

Banned
I have no idea who this guy is, but was he trying to climb into bed with a woman who was asleep with the intent of raping her and the husband freaked out?

Darwin Award. Also was she asleep right?

It looks like she is, article says
Now, pictures have emerged showing Correa in bed with Allana’s mother, who is asleep in the same dress she wore to the party.

Apparently they were all out at a club and the party ended at the family's house, hard to know exactly what happened but I'm assuming she was passed out since he is photographed in multiple positions on the bed around her and she looks down for the count. Tried to rape the guy's wife in their house while he's home, and discusses it with his pals and photographs the scene beforehand. Pretty unreal.

Nymphae

Banned
Really guys? He beat the guy to death and then cut his junk off. I do understand that you're going to likely be overcome with rage when you walk in on this guy taking a selfie (soylfie?) over your passed out wife, but I'm not going to say he should get a free pass on this.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Really guys? He beat the guy to death and then cut his junk off. I do understand that you're going to likely be overcome with rage when you walk in on this guy taking a selfie (soylfie?) over your passed out wife, but I'm not going to say he should get a free pass on this.

Photographic evidence of attempted rape... the husband went overboard but crimes of passion paired with defence are usually looked at by juries with a forgiving eye...

brap

Banned
Kinda hard not to beat a guy to death when he tries to rape your sleeping wife. Can't blame the man for losing control.

Nymphae

Banned
Photographic evidence of attempted rape... the husband went overboard but crimes of passion paired with defence are usually looked at by juries with a forgiving eye...

For sure, but I would still expect some sort of punishment.

Nymphae

Banned
I'm thinking more a light sentence on account of him going way overboard by cutting off the genitals, after slitting the guys throat, after beating him to death.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
For sure, but I would still expect some sort of punishment.

This is a hard one. I think cutting his genitals off is a bit overboard, but then I think about how I’d handle that situation of finding someone raping any passed out woman and I think I’d lose sanity long enough to do the same.

Nymphae

Banned
This is a hard one. I think cutting his genitals off is a bit overboard, but then I think about how I’d handle that situation of finding someone raping any passed out woman and I think I’d lose sanity long enough to do the same.

Reasonable loss of sanity? lol.

I don't know, I tend to agree with you but I just think you have to punish this kind of behaviour in a manner more severe than a slap on the wrist.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Reasonable loss of sanity? lol.

I don't know, I tend to agree with you but I just think you have to punish this kind of behaviour in a manner more severe than a slap on the wrist.

Yeah, I think it is overboard. I completely agree. Just fuck man, the dude is dead anyway, and good riddance if he was truly trying to rape a passed out woman (or man, I’ll be fair here).

Some punishment is OK, but his life shouldn’t be ruined by it if the evidence aligns with those photos.

DiscoJer

100 years ago or so (less), there was something called "the unwritten law". Basically if you found your spouse committing adultery you could kill the offender. And sometimes your spouse, even.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Here's what I don't get: You vowed to share your life with another person and to remain faithful to each other. The other man made no such vow, he may even be completely ignorant of the marriage. He's not the one breaking vows/promises/whatever you made to each other. He owes you nothing. Your significant other is 1000% the one responsible for their own actions (excluding situations akin to rape). Be mad at the person who broke their promise, not the bystander they broke it with.

That said, don't murder and mutilate anyone regardless.

Nymphae

Banned
The other man made no such vow, he may even be completely ignorant of the marriage. He's not the one breaking vows/promises/whatever you made to each other. He owes you nothing. Your significant other is 1000% the one responsible for their own actions (excluding situations akin to rape). Be mad at the person who broke their promise, not the bystander they broke it with.

I think it would be fair to be mad at both in an infidelity situation. I mean technically you're right, if they guy has absolutely no idea the woman he's with is involved with someone else, then it's not really fair to be mad at him. This was straight up attempted rape, and he knew she was married and that he was in the house!

Last edited:

Hulk_Smash

Banned
Proverbs 6:32-35
“He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. He will get wounds and dishonor, and his disgrace will not be wiped away.
For jealousy makes a man furious,
and he will not spare when he takes revenge.”

It’s even in the ding-dang bible folks!

Gander

Banned

That's what the temporary insanity plea was created for. The courts recognize if you catch your wife in bed with another man, you are not going to be thinking straight after that.

oagboghi2

It looks like she is, article says

Apparently they were all out at a club and the party ended at the family's house, hard to know exactly what happened but I'm assuming she was passed out since he is photographed in multiple positions on the bed around her and she looks down for the count. Tried to rape the guy's wife in their house while he's home, and discusses it with his pals and photographs the scene beforehand. Pretty unreal.
Wait a minute, I'm confused. he tried to rape her, he took pictures and uploaded them online.

I thought I've heard it all

Greedings

The guy should go to prison. Why the fuck are people defending a murderer?

I can completely understand his situation, I would also flip my shit, but I wouldn't kill someone because I'm not a barbarian.

Kenpachii

Recalling how he had smashed his bedroom door down after finding it locked and hearing his wife’s screams from inside, he said: “That’s when I dragged him off my wife, threw him to the floor and stopped that monster raping my wife.

“I hit him a lot, a lot and took him out of the house. I don’t know if he was awake or unconscious or if he had just closed his eyes

“I wasn’t thinking of anything. I had a knife in the car, a small knife, which was with the tools in the boot. I did not know I was going to do that, I was desperate, beside myself with rage. I looked in the boot and saw what was there.”

Play stupid games win stupid prices. Can't blame the guy for doing what he did. This is probably the most disgusting thing to do to a guy in general.

Now what happens to him it all depends on the judges really. I could see this guy getting some minor penalty and therapy. but that's it.

JimiNutz

Banned
I feel sorry for the husband.
Hopefully the sentence is lenient although the husband did go a bit far. Should have just beat the shit out of him and maybe crushed his dick and balls under foot rather than slitting his throat and cutting it off...

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
If you are a handsome footballer why in the fuck are you going after married women? Worthless douchebag.

Woo-Fu

Banned
The guy should go to prison. Why the fuck are people defending a murderer?

I can completely understand his situation, I would also flip my shit, but I wouldn't kill someone because I'm not a barbarian.

Actually, unless you've been there you have exactly zero idea what you'd do. You may not be a barbarian but you're definitely not a robot, or are you?

Top Bottom