• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When do we think we wil get the Zenimax games on game pass

Mmnow

Slow individual rollout, and I'm feeling it'll be from the middle of next year.

But the first indicator will be what happens with Dishonoured 2. If it leaves at the end of the month, don't expect anything to be added until everything is wrapped up.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I hope Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas get added to PC Gamepass with achievements!!!!!

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Big time deal I would expect ASAP I think M$ comes out and says “look we should be able to compete with SONY now are at least be competitive” Sony will do whatever they want but screwed around too much (Vita, Vr, streaming etc.) despite that Sony is able to pull AAA out of the fire but every AAA game now going forward is hugely important.

Well I say 7.5 BILLION dollars smells like a done deal, its just not that easy to take control over 2400 employees in just one day

Ah, okay. It was my understanding that buyouts need to go through all sorts of legal comedy, including checks that they don't infringe on competition laws, etc.

SCB3

I can see them being rolled out with enhancements for series X, a big example being DOOM Eternal

Also, anyone else find it weird that the PS Plus Collection has Bethedsa games in as well? Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2 i believe

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
Looking forward to Doom and Doom Eternal. Prey is a very underrated game and deserved better sales. Maybe coming to gamepass and Microsoft seeing people playing it will drum up interest in making a sequel.

Last edited:
Im thinking by SeX launch in November we'll see at least most of the newly acquired exclusives on Game Pass.

My reasoning is that we know id said they were going to enhance Doom Eternal for Series X. Well there's no better time or place to put that out there then at console launch and on Game Pass.

D.Final

Banned
Im thinking by SeX launch in November we'll see at least most of the newly acquired exclusives on Game Pass.

My reasoning is that we know id said they were going to enhance Doom Eternal for Series X. Well there's no better time or place to put that out there then at console launch and on Game Pass.

I agree.
Or, maximum, for the first months of 2021

Top Bottom