• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When/how will we get compensation from China for COVID?

Loki

Count of Concision
We’ve already received our compensation in the form of sexual favors - namely, a lubricated dick up our ass. They’ll do it again, too, but only if you ask nicely. Be sure to bite the pillow to soften the blow.

Last edited:

Blade2.0

You'll get money from China when the rest of the world gets money from us for 2008 world economic collapse...so what I'm trying to say is we and you will not get shit.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

Me in 2019: *sippin' non-alcoholic wine with Jim on his Yatch*

Chyna in 2020: "CHING CHONG DING DONG, HERRO!"
These don't count as wine dumass
dziz43G.jpg

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
You'll get money from China when the rest of the world gets money from us for 2008 world economic collapse...so what I'm trying to say is we and you will not get shit.
We can't even get a second stimulus in the U.S. due to dirtbag bickering politicians on both sides of the aisle.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
With Biden in office? Not a chance there is any kind of retaliation or retribution. It will be a complete "coming together" and, if anything, we'll be compensating them for any damage done to their economy from Trump's trade wars or Hong Kong-related sanctions.

base

Banned
It's a great opportunity for China to do the shopping and buy out half of Europe. European and American domination of the world has passed and what is funny we did it all to ourselves. We are so weak, we can't even protect our borders or produce simple masks. Our ancestors would have made a huge facepalm :D

Riven326

Banned
I think I speak for everyone when I say this past year has SUCKED.

From lost jobs, lost wages, lost bonuses, lost enjoyment of life, poorer mental health (way more stress), poorer physical health (way less exercise), and for the least fortunate of us, moderate to severe to fatal illness impacting ourselves and our loved ones.

Yet this isn't a mystery why we have had this pain and suffering imposed on us. China unquestionably suppressed the existence of the virus to the point where it become a local epidemic, then allowed its Wuhan residents to travel freely throughout the country (never forget 5m residents travelled out of the city during January's Chinese New Year) which eventually lead to the global pandemic.

While I know none of us have "THE" answer (any political insiders? haha), I am genuinely curious to hear ideas on how or even IF we will be compensated in any form.

Perhaps countries sue China?
Perhaps individuals sue China? (good luck getting a cent from a sovereign nation)
Perhaps countries ally together to apply "COVID tariffs" on Chinese products until the trillions of damages we are owed is recovered?
Perhaps nothing happens and we all just lost a year of our life, and tough luck to us all?
The answer is simple: War.

highrider

Banned
Fuck, sounds nice.

In all seriousness, I'm not here to defend any country. China is far from perfect, but I do notice a lot of misinformation regarding this country, thanks to western propaganda. As a westerner living in China, I can see both sides of the story. But yeah, I'm just a CCP shill. I don't know why I even bother posting any information regarding China in forums, always get this same response.

Your country is unable to not wage economic war with the world. Personally I think surgical air strikes to cripple your manufacturing for about a decade is a start.

Peter303

I've started to check where things are made before I buy and if they're Chinese I leave them on the shelf. I know this is pointless but fuck China. Did slip up a couple of times, bought some masks which were made in China (irony) and because the Barbers are all closed had to buy some hair clippers... made in China (more irony).

GeorgPrime

Banned
Its modern capitalism warfare when a communistic country attacks the whole world to destroy the economoy of other countries while pretending that everything is great in their country and the virus was spread by democratic countries.

Right after distributing new fake growth of chinese economy

Last edited:
Your country is unable to not wage economic war with the world. Personally I think surgical air strikes to cripple your manufacturing for about a decade is a start.
I’m not chinese, what the fuck dude.

Yeah let’s cripple Chinese manufacturing and fuck up the world’s economy. Fucking genius.

Fox Mulder

lol Biden will be apologizing to China for four years of Trump’s trade war and will be rolling back to the Obama era of spreading cheeks.

Elcid

Banned
That's never going to happen. China doesn't even care about its own citizens, why would it care about the rest of the world. They are all about their factories, cheap labor and big profits, not taking responsibility for human rights violations, let alone paying the people they intended to hurt. They withheld vital information about the virus for a reason. Don't hold your breath for any sort of payment. China is a communist country, and commies never pay, they only seek to control.

plushyp

That's never going to happen. China doesn't even care about its own citizens, why would it care about the rest of the world. They are all about their factories, cheap labor and big profits, not taking responsibility for human rights violations, let alone paying the people they intended to hurt. They withheld vital information about the virus for a reason. Don't hold your breath for any sort of payment.
Yeah, this is exactly it. The CCP been blaming everyone in the world except for themselves. Recently, China blamed India and Pakistan for COVID-19. Other candidates on the table according to them are Australia, Russia, Italy, USA, Greece, Serbia, and the Czech Republic. I swear even The Onion cannot make this up lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom