• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When was the last time we had a "Post Your Art" thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
o__.jpg

Kuroyume

Banned
myart0.gif

myart00.gif

I did these last year. They're not as good as some of the other stuff I do with my hand and paper because I had to use a mouse. I did them with MS paint btw....

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
This topic died fast....

Where's the other pieces of art?? :O

Nice level of detail Lil' Dice.

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
Awww, it's okay. I'm a topic killah too. No one's replied to the NFL topic in hours....

Come, let us bask in our homocidal awesomeness.

Find some other popular topics to kill...

I wanted one of these threads to start up again.

I'm digging that one MaverickX9

Here's something I just finished a couple of minutes ago.

sanjo12.jpg

KiNeSiS

Banned
Kuroyume said:
myart0.gif

myart00.gif

I did these last year. They're not as good as some of the other stuff I do with my hand and paper because I had to use a mouse. I did them with MS paint btw....

myart00.gif

Attack of Vagina Mouth!!!!

Good job with a mouse impressive.

All of you have talent Nice work Lil'Dice, DM, Co, Scmoe, Kuro, Dog, Dark, Flip and mave.
Some talented muthafuckas

olimario

Banned
DM_Uselink said:
I wanted one of these threads to start up again.

I'm digging that one MaverickX9

Here's something I just finished a couple of minutes ago.

sanjo12.jpg

I really like the style and your use of colors. I'd love to see some video game characters done in this style. Perhaps Leon, Dante from DMC3, and Vanessa from Pn03.

Okay, this isn't exactly art (depends who you talk to, I guess), but... I've been fooling around with Micros ever since I found that site a while back. I know, I know, but it's really quite addictive; sorta like painting those little figurines, only there's no mess and you don't have to buy anything. I started out with the cast of Astonishing X-Men...

beast.gif
shadowcat.gif
cyclops.gif
whitequeen.gif
wolvie.gif

And here's my JLA...

martian.gif
aquaman.gif
wwoman.gif
superman.gif
batman.gif
flash.gif
lantern.gif
plastic.gif

I'm working on some others, but I'm saving them for... well, you'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom