• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When will we get pronoun tags under our usernames?

Joyful

Why would people on a forum need to advertise their sex? Should we have our job titles and age as well? Seems kinda weird

it is weird
like just say their username
its social medias influence on the internet again, when anonymous its not relevant

Last edited:
Jokes on you
tsW33mD.jpg

Ten_Fold

LOL, do people really care what gender, race, or sex you are ONLINE? That other forum is awful like why add a pointless feature. I thought we came on forums to talk about games and how both political parties are trash. Smh

Fbh

I think it's a meaningless feature unless we also implement some sort of ban for using the wrong pronouns.
-1 month for using the wrong pronoun by mistake
-1 year for intentionally using the wrong pronoun

DarkestHour

Banned
I think it's a meaningless feature unless we also implement some sort of ban for using the wrong pronouns.
-1 month for using the wrong pronoun by mistake
-1 year for intentionally using the wrong pronoun

100% guarantee that's going to be the only use for it. Someone will use it go get people banned.

belmarduk

Why would you even want that? In most of the topics discussed on this forum, gender is completely irrelevant. GAF should be like GAF.

Top Bottom