• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whenever happened to that forum update regarding auto-loading etc?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
There was this big announcement thread on those great improvements to how new posts auto-load (or more importantly when they should NOT) and some other stuff. Can't find that thread now. Was that update rolled back and then never rolled out again? Because it's not working for me. New posts constantly load in on older pages of threads, which was one of the main things that update was supposed to fix.

So yeah, what up?

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
There was this big announcement thread on those great improvements to how new posts auto-load (or more importantly when they should NOT) and some other stuff. Can't find that thread now. Was that update rolled back and then never rolled out again? Because it's not working for me. New posts constantly load in on older pages of threads, which was one of the main things that update was supposed to fix.

So yeah, what up?
I have the same problem. Maybe the update work for Pc but not for mobile? Or it needs some authorisations that we are not giving? Or adblockers are interfering with how the feature works? Curious about it. Thanks for the thread. But maybe it should be on the meta gaf thread?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I have the same problem. Maybe the update work for Pc but not for mobile? Or it needs some authorisations that we are not giving? Or adblockers are interfering with how the feature works? Curious about it. Thanks for the thread. But maybe it should be on the meta gaf thread?

It definitely did work on mobile. Then it stopped working.

What's "meta gaf"? Lol.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
No update on this? EviLore EviLore maybe? That update was so nice, but now it no longer works and threads are back to being confusing messes with posts out of order. Did something break so it had to be rolled back?

Edit: I see the option to disable live updates is still there, so maybe I'll do that instead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom