• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

where are the psvr ports to psvr2

Nydius

Wipeout Omega Collection was made by XDev, Clever Beans and Creative Vault.

Those were just the port teams. The base games within the Omega Collection were made by Studio Liverpool.

But I concede your point that they could feasibly re-port the game to PSVR2 with minimal fuss.

midnightAI

Those were just the port teams. The base games within the Omega Collection were made by Studio Liverpool.

But I concede your point that they could feasibly re-port the game to PSVR2 with minimal fuss.
Not just straight ports though, remasters, and making it work with PSVR2 would be trivial in this case because the controls use the regular joypad.

Anyway, rumour is there is a new WipeOut in the works.

reinking

Gold Member
You’ll find nearly every Sony fan defending not having BC.

It truly sickens me. you’ll never get that stuff because Sony sees all the vocal apologists and thinks everyone is happy.
TDIL I am not a Sony fan. :messenger_weary:

Hey, Clap Hanz, I would really like Everybody's Golf on PSVR2.

I have the v1 PSVR1 from day 1 and I've had a huge backlog for a while , work had gotten in the way and the my PSVR1 version does not support HDR passthrough so I never liked having it on my PS5 so I had waited for the PSVR2 in the hopes I could continue with that.

Yea, that never happened so I've been enjoying my PSVR1 games on the PS5, been playing Farpoint this weekend . I ordered a few more PSVR1 games since they are dirt cheap. I have no intentions of picking up the PSVR2 now. ( not unless BC comes to pass) . I'd like the better resolution but what good is it id there is very little to play .

schaft0620

Wasn’t there support releasing enhanced/remaster versions of PSVR1 games for the PSVR2? Last I heard there wasn’t going to be backwards compatibility for psvr1 titles because of “fundamental differences” on how it tracks your eye movements and game design.

I told you guys when he said it, he was making it up.

Last edited:

Drizzlehell

Banned
I only really care about Resi 7 because I would love to play that one in VR too. Maybe Doom 3 as well but I can already play that on Quest 2 or PC so it's not that much of a priority.

Pejo

Gold Member
Lack of BC is about 75% of the reason I did not upgrade to PSVR2. I get that the tech is different but it just seems really boneheaded, especially if they're trying to grow the platform and VR as a whole. The remaining 25% was not having official PC drivers so I could use it on either my PC or PS5.

Top Bottom