• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where can you buy frames for posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked Wal-Mart and Target and I couldn't find any. I'm looking for the frames you buy and put movie posters on the cardboard and the plastic "snaps" on around it and you can hang it on your wall. Anyone that can help me out I'd much appreciate it.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
I'll usually goto hobby lobby and go with the metal pieces that screw together instead of the plastic ones. If it's a large poster you'll want to use something similar to plexiglass to cover the poster... I get that at home depot.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I'm not sure about the layout in Kmart at all. It's usually a mess in there (at least the ones around here), so your best bet would be to just ask an employee or two (incase the first is stupid)

I know they have em though. I've bought a few from them before.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Target sells some nice frames that really class up about any poster you put in them. A 24"x36" frame will run you $20 or so.

So, uh, look again. What makes stores like Target so nice is that no matter where you are, every store is practically the same.

Dagon

Poster frames seem surprisingly hard to get hold of here in the UK. I do know that Ikea sells them here, so I would imagine they do there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom