• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where to buy a Japanese Ps3 at Japanese retail

I have the opportunity to get a PS3 from j-land. where would i get the best deal?
I will be able to get it out of the country with minimum fuss, but i need some local guidance.

Any helps?

DCharlie

Banned
I have the opportunity to get a PS3 from j-land. where would i get the best deal?

sorry - didnt' get back to you.

If you aren't worried about second hand, places like traders 2 , sofmap, Tsuataya etc have PS3s with as much as 10,000 knocked off.

If you want to get a new Ps3 , some places (Sofmap) have knocked a few thousand off, but nothing major.

Rimshot

Just to highjack this thread a while :)

Are there any must-buy games except Tekken DR and VF5 to the ps3 yet or close by?
Thanks for your time =)

I getting it for a reason vbot!
Dont change the channel topic :)

i'd take a look at the othe rps3 threads rimshot, unless you want F1CE pimpage

Brofist

You can probably find it at most electronics stores unless you are looking for some special discounted price.

CloudV

Where are you located at?
Here in Tokyo most Bic Camera's have them in stock now, so you should be able to pick it up just about anywhere.
Like DC said though, there isn't much in the way of discounts however, unless you want to look at used ones.

old or new isnt too much of a big deal i guess, since my drugs-mule will have to take it out of the box. i dont care for the packaging.

i wont be there, but a friend will and he owes me a solid.

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Try Don Quijote, they should have the 20GB for as low as 39800 yen. Brand new!

Lupin3

Well. There's one in Roppongi, not that far from Roppongi Hills. Ask for directions at a Koban. Or, if you live near Touyoko Line, you can ride the train to Yokohama station and then walk to Vivre and Bikk Kamera. There's a Donki right between them.

Lupin3

Well there you go! i'm out of the country at the moment, so don't blame me! :lol

Templar Wizard said:
I getting it for a reason vbot! Dont change the channel topic :)
oh I don't care about why. ps3 rocks. it was, hyo wrote something funny with the link to this thread or something. don't remember. maybe I was drunk

got all of nth man btw if you haven't. the oa pm that same day didn't work out too well I guess

this is a good post

Where are your mules? I expect they're in Tokyo, BUT in the off chance that they're Osaka-ing, Big Tiger in Namba has used 20GB PS3s for 38800yen!

Top Bottom