• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which DualSense™ or DUAL SHOCK 4™ features should Xbox use in their next controller iteration?

Which DualSense™ or DUAL SHOCK 4™ features should Xbox use in their next controller iteration?

• Total voters

Neofire

NOTHING! Do not screw with perfection. The Xbox controller does not need any of those stupid gimmicks. I'm already pissed they put that dumb share button on it.
I'm not surprised you of all people would say this lol.

On topic though, Microsoft should improve by their own standards not just mimic other companies.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Paddles. If anything I want Playstation to do ergonomic wise towards Xbox controllers.

Fahdis

you mean when your controller internal battery dies you replace the controller? that's a cool feature

I don't know where you people come from? My launch PS4 controller still works. My launch PS3 controller still works. My launch PS Vita still works. Maybe lay off the kool-aid and stop throwing them at the wall after rage quitting or passing off the controller with Dorito hands to your dude bro friends. This has never been an issue. And yes these batteries are replaceable too, guides all over YouTube. It's just not plug and play.

AA batteries seem archaic even conceptually, you're adding to your cost. I got myself a base charger for my Dualshock 4's where they charge from the bottom. I have never had an issue. Either you people don't care about your electronics or have faulty hardware or you treat them like shit. This isn't to single out the poster I have quoted.

xrnzaaas

Um, you've missed the share button? It's a really user friendly tool for making screenshots and clips, especially after setting it to quick mode which makes everything happen in the background.

Last edited:

phil_t98

#SonyToo
I don't know where you people come from? My launch PS4 controller still works. My launch PS3 controller still works. My launch PS Vita still works. Maybe lay off the kool-aid and stop throwing them at the wall after rage quitting or passing off the controller with Dorito hands to your dude bro friends. This has never been an issue. And yes these batteries are replaceable too, guides all over YouTube. It's just not plug and play.

AA batteries seem archaic even conceptually, you're adding to your cost. I got myself a base charger for my Dualshock 4's where they charge from the bottom. I have never had an issue. Either you people don't care about your electronics or have faulty hardware or you treat them like shit. This isn't to single out the poster I have quoted.
For the same price as the base charger you can get the plug and play kit. I have Xbox one since day one and use it a lot. The rechargeable battery pack has been changed 3 times

Hostile_18

Banned
I like the speaker in the controller personally. I'm a big fan of surround sound and this is just a nice extra little touch.

Top Bottom