• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which games have you beaten this year and what did you think of them?

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
In order I completed them (I won't mention fighting games):

. Yakuza 2 (PS2). Awesome game. I loved the first one, this trumps it on every level.

. Sleeping Dogs (PS3). The best open world game I ever played. Bought it on sale for 5 euros and started with 0 expectations, I liked it much more than any of Rockstar's well known open worlds (still haven't played GTAV though).

. Yakuza 3 (PS3). The worst in the series by far. Still a good game, but I didn't like the Okinawa setting that much, and the story dragged for too long. They also overused the "I won't finish the bad guy for good so he can deliver one final blow" trope WAY too much.

. Remember Me (PS3). One of the best sci-fi settings I ever saw in a game. Neo Paris is just breathtaking, and the whole game gives a "late 80s - mid 90s sci-fi film" vibe that is really awesome. Gameplay is much better than expected, and the memory remix sections are genuinely innovative.

. Yakuza 4 (PS3). It improves on its predecessor in ANY possible area. Better graphics, better gameplay (4 playstiles make for much varied missions), better story, better everything. The best starting point for a newcomer who doesn't want to get back to PS2 games.

. Until Dawn (PS4). The game which sold me a PS4. Awesome experience, one of the few games I ever platinumed. Perfect for late night playthrough with friends or gf.

. Life is Strange (PS3). Probably my GOTY. Enough said.

. The Evil Within (PS4). Jumped in with very low expectations, I think it's one of the best horror games in ages. It's everything that RE5 should have been and it's not. The story is very convoluted, but let's be honest... story has never been a selling point for RE either. The gameplay is really good, graphics are awesome (even though performance is not), the upgrade system feels satisfactory... I'll surely buy the sequel (I they ever make one).

. Limbo (PS4). I already finished it years ago on X360, bought it on sale and finished it again. Simple gameplay, interesting puzzles, wonderful atmosphere.

I'll probably add Yakuza 5 on PS3 to my "completed games" list if I manage to find enugh time :D... if not it will be the first on my 2016 list though.
you did the yakuza run too! respect.

yakuza 1 - seriously underrated entry whose english dub is hilarious but not as detrimental to the experience as most assert.
yakuza 2 - the best yakuza characters, the best yakuza story, the best yakuza music, the best yakuza game
yakuza 3 - severe pacing problems and orphans hinder what is otherwise, well, still a middle-of-the-road yakuza story. great music and combat.
yakuza 4 - a return to quality storytelling by way of a fresh and interesting cast and a renewed focus on kamurocho.
alien isolation - my 2014 goty, great horror game.
star wars knights of the old republic - the story wasn't spoiled for me 10/10

In chronological order:

Pokemon: Omega Ruby
Solid addition but didn't really expand much on X/Y or hold my attention for as long. The soaring feature is really awesome though.
7.5/10

Ori and the Blind Forest
Fantastic Metroidvania-style game that was just the right length and challenge.
8.5/10

Bloodborne
Oozes with atmosphere and rewards players for aggressiveness rather than caution to keep it fresh from other Souls games. My GOTY.
10/10

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin
Enhanced version of the original and still as fun to play.
9/10

Destiny: The Taken King
Mediocre campaign and archaic endgame layout. Really disappointed.
4/10

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Amazing gameplay makes up for the shortcomings at the end of the story. Feels unfinished, but still a fantastic experience.
8.5/10

The Last of Us: Remastered
Late to the party, can see why other people love this game so much its a great 'cinematic' experience in a video game.
8/10

Final Fantasy X HD
Holds up really well, shows how good a Final Fantasy game can really be.
8/10

Other games that have taken up significant hours of my time that aren't really 'beatable': Warlords of Draenor, Heroes of the Storm, Final Fantasy: Record Keeper. There are some other games I have played but not spent as much time on. On my shelf still to play: Batman, Witcher, Fallout, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.

oni-link

So far:

- Devil May Cry (2001)
Great game, awkward camera at times
- XCOM: Enemy Within (2013)
Amazing
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist (2013)
Much better than I thought it would be
- Suikoden II (1998)
One of the best JRPGs of all time
- Fez (2012)
Love it for what it was, music was great
- Super Mario 64 (1996)
Replayed it as we had an N64 at work for a while
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening (2005)
Amazing
- Mario Kart 8 (2014)
40 hours of pure fun
- Child of Light (2014)
Great combat system
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (2010)
Replayed it as didn't have much to play on my new Wii U at the time
- Monument Valley (2014)
Best mobile game i've played, would have preferred a PC port
- Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (1999)
Stunning sprite work
- Pikmin 3 (2013)
Almost as good as 2
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue (2014)
Fabtastic game if you liked IV
- Splatoon (2015)
Amazing for the 60 hours that the online worked for me
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (2001)
Made me lament the loss of of big budget 3D platformers
- Dragon’s Crown (2013)
Fun brawler
- Luftrausers (2014)
Addictive
- Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry (2013)
Fun ACIV DLC
- Super Mario 3D World (2013)
Big too easy at the start but pure Nintendo magic
- Kirby’s Adventure (1993)
Looks great for a NES game
- Bayonetta (2009)
Replayed it on Wii U, GOAT
- Kingdom Hearts II (2005)
Pacing issues aside, loved it
- Bayonetta 2 (2014)
Almost as good as the first
- Batman: Arkham Origins (2013)
Way better than I expected
- The Wonderful 101 (2013)
Hugely underrated
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (2010)
Maybe the best KH game, combat system is bliss
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (1997)
Still holds up wel
- Grandia (1997)
Great game
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped (1998)
See Crash 2
- Saints Row: The Third (2011)
Fun, but a little disjointed

Phew

lt519

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=159090727&postcount=1443

There's a 52 games a year thread with a lot of great reviews. I haven't kept mine updated so I only reviewed the first 14 games I finished. I'm up to 22 finished now and 5-6 abandoned. Ori is GOTY with Fallout 4 and Divinity Original Sin: EE in a tight race for second. Journey and Bastion would round out the top 5 I think. Sadly Nintendo was a little lacking, Super Mario Maker, Captain Toad, and Yoshi Wooly World all land in the top 10 but can't crack the top 5. OlliOlli2, Undertale, Rocket League, and Destiny: Taken King are all in the mix.

I'll go by the month of completion to better show my gaming this year:

January
One Piece: Unlimited World Red (Vita) This was a lot of fun and kept me busy while I was visiting my folks. Damn it looks nice on the Vita
February
Alien Isolation (PS4) Maaaaan this game was sweet! I actually want to play it again just thinking about it.
Grim Fandango Remastered (Vita) Not sure I loved it as much as the first time I played years ago because some of those puzzles...jesus. Still a great story, though.
March
The Order: 1886 (PS4) Yes, it had flaws, but I really enjoyed the characters/setting.
April
Persona 4 Golden (Vita) It lived up to the hype. Loved all of these caracters <3
Marie
May
Bioshock Infinite (PS3) Enjoyed the setting and story, but not as good as Bioshock or maybe even Bioshock 2 (yeah, I said it)
Monster Monpiece (Vita) "Not sure what all the controversy was about...oh there it is." Decent, but got tedious.
June
Amazing Spider-Man (Vita) It was ok. I guess.
Senran Kagura Bon Appetit (Vita) Silly, but fun.
Bloodborne (PS4) Took me until June to complete because I just kept playing! Probably my GOTY
July
Nothing completed.
August
Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4) Like everyone, tank crap got tiresome, but still really enjoyed.
The Wolf Among Us (PS4) Loved it. Hope they make another.
September
Disney Infinity 3.0 (PS4) Played through both SW playsets and had a lot of fun. Will be picking up TFA playset for sure.
October
Scooby-Doo Mystery (SNES) Went old school for Haloween. Decent game overall.
November
Metal Gear Solid V (PS4) Crappy story and weird second chapter aside, the gameplay was amazing. Will probably go back to just to dick around in the open world.
December
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (PS4) Bought a while back on a whim and am loving it. Exactly what I was looking for in a sherlock game
Danganronpa (Vita) Took a bit for me to get into, but daaaaamn did it pick up. I'm getting the second for xmas so I'm pumped for that!

Wow, played a lot of Vita this year.

JCX

Citizens of Earth (Vita)

The lessor of the Earthbound spiritual successors this year. Very buggy, awful music, quite possibly the worst final boss I've ever faced, and an extremely dumb final dungeon

Tales of the Abyss (3DS)

Overall, an okay game. Tales games are always at least a third too long, and it's true here too.

Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

A masterpiece. So mad I slept on this game for so long.

Persona 3 Portable (Vita)

Played right after P4G. While it is solid on its own, I'd recommend a Persona newcomer play 3 first, as the improvements in P4G are a clear step above, making it jarring to play 3.

Didn't realize until just now that I've only finished handheld games this year.

Very close to finishing LBX: Little Battlers Experience (3DS) - pleasant surprise of the year. Lots of customization. Main story is fairly easy, but challenge missions are tougher and fun, which has distracted me from the final battle.

Balthuk

Bulletstorm
Fun while it lasted, liked the combo system and I still remember some parts of the soundtrack. Recommend it to people looking for a fast paced, arcadey fps action.

Batman: Arkham City
Liked it a lot at the time, though after beating it I couldn't go back for collectibles and such. But I'm not that type of guy so w/e. If you like the combat system in Arkham Asylum get it for sure.

Unrest
Pretty weird but interesting indie game that I haven't seen a lot of people talking about. Kinda wonky in its execution but I liked its style and it did provide me with a fresh experience.
The gameplay itself wasn't enjoyable per say but taking a step back and looking at the events that transpired throughout the game was of value to me. Recommend it, just don't expect the second to second gameplay to be thrilling.

The Stanley Parable
My mind was blown. I went into it blind and loved it. I didn't spend that much time with it but I don't really want to. I smiled a lot while playing it and it was one of the best gaming experiences I've had. If you haven't tried it, please do and don't get it spoiled.

Morphopolis
A hidden object game of all things that I actually enjoyed. Dirt cheap, relaxing game. Nice visuals/art style/atmosphere and mediocre 'puzzles'

Tomb Raider (2013)
Liked this one but I guess it has something to do with not having played any Uncharted games or anything similar. I did get disappointed by it near the end with some of the ways it handled 'big' events but enjoyed it.

To the Moon
RPG Maker game with no real gameplay, mostly a traversal through its story. Made me actually cry, something that no other game to this day has.

Transistor
Supergiant does it again. Loved Bastion, loved Transistor as well. Interesting way to spread story bits through game mechanics.
Amazing soundtrack, absolutely amazing, that I loved way before I even began playing the game. Nice visual style as well.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
Wanted to try a game like this just to see how I felt. I grew tired of it,sadly. I guess it is not my kind of thing.

The Shivah
Another meh for me. Wanted to play a point-and-click and started with this one. It felt a bit odd and I almost gave up midway.
I did beat it but I'm hoping other point-and-clicks fit me better.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Very satisfied with this one. Good soundtrack, memorable moments throughout. I was a bit worried if I would like this genre but I loved it.
Even though I haven't gone back to S rank everything, I can really see why a lot of people do and the praise this game gets is well deserved.

LYNE
Puzzle game that got me through hours and hours of podcasts. The difficulty never game such an obstacle that frustrated me and I ended up completing it, something that I wouldn't have guessed.
Goes on sale for very little, be sure to check it out.

Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
Decided to pick this up instead of Far Cry 3 or 4. I didn't love it or hate it. Its whole theme was pretty fun but the Far Cry formula isn't something I enjoy.

Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Came bundled with Blood Dragon. I liked it quite a lot. The shooting was arcady and fun, the story engaging enough and it generally felt quite refreshing after Blood Dragon.

Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist

Just go play it already. About 20 minutes long and free to play, it's absolutely worth it. Don't read anyting about it before playing.
Very similar to Stanley Parable (the team was led by William Pugh) and equally enjoyable, funny and expectation-shattering.
Looking forward to what the team has to offer.

Zuma's Revenge
Fun little match-3 game with actual humor and theme that are better than what you might think. Got it for free on Origin and was pleasantly surprised.

Sydle

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - loved Dracula's castle, each part of it was brilliant, but the City and Lab sections diluted the overall experience. Still one of my favorites of the year and I'm now very much looking forward to whatever Mercury Steam does next.

Dead Island: Riptide - Played co-op with a friend and had fun, but it's mostly forgettable. We're both looking forward to the sequel if it ever materializes.

Halo 5 - loved the campaign and the new standard abilities. I've played all of the Halos but this game struck all the right chords with me and I'm now getting immersed in Halo lore. Currently going through the campaign a second time with a friend, already talking about our next play through on Legendary. I'm also considering joining the MP for the first time.

Max and the Curse of Brotherhood - the first section was a drag, but then it became a lot of fun with the additional marker abilities. Ended up being a great puzzle platformer I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Ori and the Blind Forest - amazingly beautiful and a joy to play. I really hope Moon Studios and MS team up for more Ori beyond the upcoming definitive edition.

Resident Evil 6 - mixed bag. It was mostly fun, but there were quite a few bugs we encountered on our co-op play through (PC) which dampened the experience. I also thought the story was super confusing to follow and they should have presented it differently.

Rise of the Tomb Raider - fantastic follow up to the 2013 game, which I also loved. Completed it at 100% and I'm now looking forward to the DLC.

Sunset Overdrive - so far my game of the generation. Yes, the first 4-5 hours are not great, but it just clicked with me after that and I had a hard time putting it down. It's my favorite Insomniac game, right up there with R&C Up Your Arsenal and A Crack in Time. Completed it at 100% as well.

To the Moon - short, sweet, and very touching. The last time I cried over a video game was the ending to Crisis Core like back in 2007/08. Great little story.

My list for the year, in the order I completed them.

• Far Cry 4 - Fun game to just run around and shoot mother fuckers.
  • Super Mario Bros. 3 - Still an absolute masterpiece of a game.
  • Mario 3D World - The most I've fallen in love with a Mario game since Super Mario World. I was fucking addicted and 100% cleared it.
  • Resident Evil HD - Still an awesome game with a nice fresh coat of paint.
  • The Order 1886 - Meh. Nice looking. But, meh.
  • Astyanax - I don't even remember what this is. I remember I was sick and just pulling random games off the shelf to play.
  • Little Samson - Pretty cool game. Was my first time playing it.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2 - Not the absolute perfection that Three is, but Two is still a cool unique thing.
  • Bloodborne - Up there with Mario 3D World as the most addicted to a game I was this year. Also my surprise of the year as I nearly didn't play it. I thought I'd be busy with Type-O, then I dropped that piece of a shit a couple of hours in and needed something else to play. Fucking loved it. Got my platinum trophy, which is a rare thing for me.
  • Mortal Kombat X - Disappointing. Hope Street Fighter V grabs me more.
  • Suikoden - Really liked it. Can't wait to get to Part Two since everyone says it's such an amazing game.
  • Super Mario World - Up there with Mario 3 in that it's an absolute perfect game.
  • Metal Storm - Hard as fuck. Pretty cool
  • Batman - Such cool music. Fuck the boss fights.
  • Witcher 3 - A little bit disappointed by the main story. But, so much fun just running around the world being a fucking Witcher.
  • Arkham Knight - Played it on PC. Fuck you WB.
  • Elder Scrolls Online - Not very good, but one of those things that is made more fun by playing with friends.
  • Journey - After all of these years of waiting, it was worth it. Really cool little game.
  • Lufia 2 - Wayyyyy better than the first game. Really liked this one, even though it was a little too easy.
  • Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain - The game I'm most torn on this year. Really fun game, really lacking the old Metal Gear Solid charm.
  • River City Ransom - Once I figured out what the fuck was going on, I liked it. Not amazing, but a cool little game that every NES fan should check out.
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 (NES) - I was surprised by how easy this one was compared to the first game (been too long since I played the second so I can't compare). Not the most amazing game any more, but still worth going back to on occasion.
  • Chrono Trigger - I think this playthrough convinced me that this is my favorite game of all time. Definitely knocked Final Fantasy IV out of the top SNES spot for me. Such a perfect game. Great characters, the best music, and still fantastic looking. I really don't like silent protagonists in games, so it's something that this game is good enough to overcome that for me and be my favorite game ever.
  • Halo 5 - Disappointing.
  • Westerado - Fucking fun little game.
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Loved running around the city and stabbing bitches in the face. The story was the real downside of this one. I don't think they're ever going to get better at this point.
  • Fallout 4 - Was okay. It's more Fallout 3/New Vegas with a completely pointless city building game thrown in. Main story kind of wrapped up abruptly.
Should be pretty complete since I think I'm playing Phantasy Star IV next and don't imagine I'll finish it in the last few weeks of December.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Have a few titles I'm near the end of, so I will be getting back to this right at the end of the year!

Shadow of Mordor- I just beat this and I couldn't tell you anything about it except that it was very gray. It was free with my PS4 though.

Inquisition- I really enjoyed this even though I kept telling myself I should be bored while playing. I'm having trouble motivating myself to get the DLC and finish the Platinum though.

Arkham Knight- I got the platinum for this last night because of that stupid Leap of Faith trophy. I liked this game a lot, but going back to it I don't really like it because it was ruined by how much DLC there is and how the DLC was presented. It leaves a bad feeling.

Mortal Kombat X- I think this game is wonderfully original and by leaps and bounds the best Mortal Kombat game. The constant balance changes sort of threw me off though and I stopped playing.

Rayman Legends- This game is absolutely gorgeous and I love it. The online-focused trophies both me though. I hate that shit.

Bloodborne- GotY most definitely. It's all great! When I finally got the platinum and beat the DLC, my last trophy was the sunrise ending. I'd been sitting on my couch playing the game as much as I could, so the "you will be freeed" affected me more personally than I'd care to admit lol

Splatoon- I really liked the world and the single player (although not as much as other people, that final boss was okay). Got bored of the multiplayer pretty quickly.

God of War III Remastered- Never played God of War before, and I found this to be hilariously fun. I take back ever saying Kratos is a bad protagonist. He's so stupid and terrible and lovable.

Fallout 4- I really like this game. I'm glad I still have New Vegas for when I want to focus more on character building. The drunk conversation responses are so good that it highlights how much of a missed opportunity the dialogue system is though, and I wish there were more enemies, especially new ones. But like no giant ants? wtf

MGSVGZ- Didn't like it, so I didn't bother with Phantom Pain.

Looking back at this has made me realize how few games I actually finished, I bought a lot more &#128563;
Im only counting games I've never beaten before. No Shovel Knight, Dark Souls, Luigi's Mansion, etc.

Journey
Everything is Awesome!
&#63743;&#63743;&#63743;&#63743;&#63743;

Alien: Isolation
Terrifying. And I did NOT think it was too long.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Haunting. Beautiful. Great Story.

The Unfinished Swan
Unique. I enjoyed every second I played this.

Destiny: The Taken King
This is NOT the Destiny that shipped last year. And that's a good thing. I just wish PvP was more fun.
&#63743;&#63743;&#63743;&#63743;½

Batman: Arkham Knight
Nice twists. Dark. Too much Batmobile.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered
Filled my Tomb Raider-sized hole. Too much shooting.

Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Loved the stories and characters. Touching and educational.
&#63743;&#63743;&#63743;&#63743;

Never Alone
This game started strong, but lost me about halfway through.
&#63743;&#63743;&#63743;

Little Big Planet 3
I must have outgrown platformers, because I didn't really enjoy this game.
&#63743;&#63743;½

I also played A LOT of Rocket League and Star Wars Battlefront, but they don't really have a moment that says, "beaten."

Bloodborne. Most enthralled I've been with a game since Metal Gear Solid 2. I've loved games but not like I love this one.

Halo V. Forgettable. A nice, fun light show I'll never think about.

MGSV. Truly an amazing game. though the story lends itself better to a wiki page. I honestly liked the story. Least out of all the MGSs, but it was enjoyable. Also, Troy Baker Ocelot is amazing and I don't care if you disagree.

A WHOLE BUNCH OF MARIO LEVELS. Goddamn that games good.

lumzi23

Witcher 3 I played and really enjoyed the second act. Though I finished the main quest I sort of missed out on much side content which is where much of the game's heart supposedly is. I am replaying again and truly, the little side content I have tried has proven quite great.

Guild Wars 2 Finally reached level 80 with a character. Only now am I slowly but surely getting a hang of the unfamiliar PC controls for this type of game. I have barely scratched PvP and WvW. So much left to do especially when you consider the new expansions.

Khrae

I haven't really been keeping a record, so will have to trust my memory. Have been keeping up to date with new games, and have played most of the goty contenders (on applicable platforms), I just haven't played them enough to finish them.

These are the games I found the enthusiasm to complete in 2015

Tomb Raider (2013) played 3/4s of it at release, then backlogged it, finished it this year. It was alright. Mgiht've finished it sooner if I'd liked it more. 3 stars

Persona 4 Golden. Had this on PS2 got kinda burned out on it, came back to it on Vita and it clicked properly this time around, don't think I got the true ending, but everyone important survived anyway. 4.5 stars

Wolfenstein: TNO. Enjoyed it for the most part at release, played about 70%, another one I backlogged for some reason then came back to this year. 4stars

Pillars of Eternity: Big old fashioned Isometric RPG, perfect backlog material for me, but I enjoyed it well enough to complete it. 4 stars.

Witcher 3:The Wild Hunt. Another prime backlogger, but it's a great game, so it dragged me along to the end. 5 stars

Dragon Age Inquisition, was a month or 2 LTTP on this one, as I wasn't willing to pay the release prices, it was OK, took me about 5 weeks to finish as I was sticking to a 1-2hr a day regime. I did eventually come to quite enjoy it, but the 1st 20hrs or so were rough. 3 stars.

Endless legend, bought at release but hadn't given it the time it deserved, spent about 5 full days over the summer in this, trying to figure out all the factions.I consider it complete in the sense I was victorious with half the factions. In as much as a campaign-less tbs can be completed. 4 stars

MGSV:TPP - spent the month of September in this, enjoyed the gameplay, that story though. 4 stars.

Fallout 4: Enjoyed going back to fallout, but I don't think i'll go back to this one as much as I did with New Vegas. 3stars

FarCry 4: fairly forgettable, I only remembered I'd played it while looking for reminders in other people's lists. 3 stars

Life Is Strange - mostly loved it, except for all the tedious bits, which you can almost forget about in all the drama. 4 stars

Dark Souls 2: Another one I backlogged after burning out on it, finally got around to finishing it, turned out I had about an hour left. 4 stars

These are in the order I beat them. I will only comment on a select few of these:

1. Shovel Knight
2. The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
3. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
4. Far Cry 4
5. Tomb Raider (1996)
I have a lot of nostalgia for this game, but never beat it before. This year I did and it was a blast! I started TR 2 immediately afterwards but got stuck on the third level :(
6. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
7. Transistor
8. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright
What a wonderful game. I've played almost every game in both series, and sincerely think that this one might the best of them all.
9. InFamous First Light
10. Rockman & Forte
11. Bloodborne
Probably my GOTY. I still haven't played any Demon's or Dark Souls though. Something about the look of those games turns me off. Too "western medieval fantasy" style maybe.
12. Super Castlevania IV
13. Splatoon
14. The Order 1886
The worst game I finished this year. Felt like a chore to go through.
15. Puzzle & Dragons Z
16. Batman: Arkham Asylum
17. Batman: Arkham Knight
18. Hotline Miami
19. Rocket League
20. Super Bomberman
21. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Guess my opinion please.
Great gameplay, disappointing story
22. Super Mario Maker
23. Rockman
24. Rockman 2
This I beat about 25 times in the last month, speedrunning it. My best time was somewhere around 37 minutes, not using any glitches. I know I could do better.
25. Rockman 3
26. Rockman 4
27. Rockman 5
28. The Legend Of Zelda
I consider myself to be a huge Zelda-fan, but I had never beaten this one before. So now I did, and I did so without any guides or walkthroughs. I had to draw my own map by hand and it was exciting!

Top Bottom