• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

While the world waits for Half-Life 3, which game are you still anxiously awaiting?

xrnzaaas

I was always waiting for Bloodlines 2, but now I'm not so sure. ;)

Alan Wake 2 and GTA VIce City would be my top picks.

Wimbledon

Silent Hills
c382968c958fdae931a1787df199b1c9.jpg

Never forget, never forgive.

This would have been the first horror game i played EVER! It takes alot for me to jump into another genre of games, but this game for some reason hit every check mark for me.

They dropped the ball here, but Death Stranding seems creepy enough.

Last edited:

Bkdk

FF16 and FF9 remake
Warcraft 4
Omnishua sequel
Witcher 4
A good command and conquer sequel
Baldurs gate 3
Burnout paradise sequel
Next divinity game
Silent hill sequel
Siren sequel

I’m sure many more but just can’t think of any at the moment, it’s weird though because I only have bought 2 or 3 games to play on the past year and a half yet my wishlist is pretty long. Game devs just won’t release the games I want to play.

Kadayi

Banned
It's not about quality of their games; but about for once giving fans who support you what they want.

If so many people were for so long so loud about wanting that Half-Life 3, than just make it, and not something else.

I'll be honest I think the window for them to conclude the episodic trilogy passed a long time ago. Albeit sure there are a few people out there on gaming forums who are all 'EP3, day one!!!' I think most people like myself have just reconciled ourselves to the fact that when the going gets tough Valve has a tendency to pussy out versus push through, which is ironic given that I think it was Gabe himself who extolled people to 'ship and ship often' or words to that effect.

OldGamer

Keeping things that are somewhat possible:

More remasters of old classics
Trails to/from Zero officially released
The rest of the Yakuza remasters coming released Worldwide
More old 90s era games getting translated from Japanese for niche markets
GTA 6
Next Uncharted game

That is all for now.

Zannegan

As far as announced games, Metroid Prime 4 would be up there, but there are far more series/sub-series that I'd like to see get a sequel that probably never will.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Waiting for the newly released Halo MCC on PC and a Goldeneye HD remake would be a godsend

molasar

Banned
Paprium (low hopes)
Streets of Rage 4
Blasphemous
Killer Instinct 2 SNES prototype (low hopes)
Killer Instinct Arcade prototype HDD image (low hopes)
Xeno Crisis

Last edited:

hunthunt

Banned
Agent.

But I dont think Rockstar Games are interested in doing something cool or innovative anymore since they have been just repeating their 15 years old formula again and again.

Top Bottom