• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Trash

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
I... I don't even know what to say.
You got problems merica.

Lol.
I have an interesting username on one site.
swGTS9c.png

Just thought I'd share with you guys.

Kev Kev

oy

yeah man im tryin to be devils advocate here but... i dunno these guys are just lost. it's not surprising though. america has problems just like every country, it just that we like to think we dont. so people sometimes get ignored or shunned for whatever reason and get pissed. then they see they arent the only ones, then they come together with those they feel understand their anger and eventaully start taking pride in the only thing they know, bc that makes them feel like they belong somewhere perhaps.

it feels there are sects of people of all colors and races that fall through the cracks of society and wind up banding together so they have there own sense of home. punk rock, hip hop, death metal... all these are like little clubs people subscribe to bc they have some kind of commonality in the way they view life and society...

or something like that i dunno.

these guys seem angry and know that other white people are feeling the same and they cashin in on that with this song.

dont crucify me for this take im just spit ballin tryin to create some kind of interesting conversation, im not defending anyone or taking sides here.

Gargus

Banned
Every country has plenty of trash, including America. And trash isn't relegated to just white people. There are millions of trash people from allover the world and every skin color has trash people.

And those guys are from canada. Vancouver if I'm not mistaken, toured in canada, won Canadian music awards and just happen to live in LA now.

I liked Whiteboy by Tom MacDonald, only because it pissed off a bunch of far-leftists with him saying you don't need to feel guilty about what white people did years ago. Shit was super funny.

root number

Neo Member
White people rule.

England Whites are the best genetic pool.

Let me tell you, about 600 years ago, we went on a 500 year warring spree as knights, archers and navalmen. If motion across the world causes us to evolve, we've seen the most of it.

We eventually reproduced in America, where a mirror image of ourself rose to power, and kicked us out. We fell neatly in place, back in the homeland, England.

Last edited:
He (man child) was pretty normal and very good back in the swollen members days.

Wait wait wait.

h6TR5jS.jpg

He was this dude? In the middle?

Mind blown. I never would have guessed that in a million years if someone didn't point it out.

Also, I always assumed these guys were from the East coast. Must have been the hockey hair.

Last edited:

V2Tommy

Madchild is an amazing rapper. Always has been.

Not sure about this particular content, however.

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
What the fuck... That's madchild. Crazy :(

What's the deal with face tattoos? Been seeing that more and more lately.

Joe T.

It's just a song. You shouldn't read into it as being indicative of America's problems unless one of those problems is the pursuit of happiness. He's been capitalizing on counter-culture for a while now.

Nymphae

Banned
When I was young I hung out with this white trash kid sometimes, their family had a fucking pot bellied pig as a pet that they kept out on the front yard in a dog house. The house looked like a junkyard and was situated on main street like right in the middle of town, it was an embarrassment lol. One time I remember sitting in the living room watching a movie with this kid, and I'm like, what is that smell? he goes, oh we lost a cat a few days ago. I was young, I'm like what do you mean, he's like, it's dead somewhere we can't find it.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
When I was young I hung out with this white trash kid sometimes, their family had a fucking pot bellied pig as a pet that they kept out on the front yard in a dog house. The house looked like a junkyard and was situated on main street like right in the middle of town, it was an embarrassment lol. One time I remember sitting in the living room watching a movie with this kid, and I'm like, what is that smell? he goes, oh we lost a cat a few days ago. I was young, I'm like what do you mean, he's like, it's dead somewhere we can't find it.
House on Main Street so big they couldn’t find a dead cat in it?

They were rich.

I live in Vietnam at the moment. Theres plenty of entitled white trash here. They literally look like bums with high school diploma, teaching kids English because they can speak...their own language. 98% of them get wasted and high all the time then go to school to teach. Always bitch and complain while as i mentioned still looking like trash while Vietnamese ppl go out of their way to be polite and be representable at work.

Im white too but im here to blend in with the locals, learn something new. So yea, u got WT in every country.

Top Bottom