• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who are your favorite black Nintendo characters?

No. You don't get to do this. You don't get to run away. Why do I show a basic lack of comprehension? Why? WHY? Do you think I'm dumb? Or you like all those idiots at school that pretending was I was idiotic despite me being the most exemplary student? I'm part of Mensa. I got perfects on my SAT and ACT. I managed to become a multi-millionaire before the age of fucking 21! HOW AM I NOT SMART! WHAT QUALIFIES AS SMART IN THIS INSANE UNIVERSE! WHY CAN I NEVER ACHIEVE IT! WHY MUST THERE ALWAYS BE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO EXIST SOLELY TO LET ME KNOW HOW IDIOTIC I AM! WHAT MUST I DO TO PLEASE YOU STUPID MASTERS!

I have spent my entire life to prove my genius. I have spent every instance to master knowledge. Yet at every turn, every person thinks I'm dumb. Because I play video games. Or because I don't go to church. Or because I think Evolution trumps Creationism. And yet here, in the one threshold I have left to preserve my fucking sanity. There are people everywhere who seem determined to make me idiotic. WHY?

ha. I don't know how satire works. ha. haha. It's always the same with you people. Let me guess. Your next phrase will be "Don't take it so seriously", right? Oh! Or how about "You obviously don't truly understand" or "You're bringing semantics into it"? Were those the next words you were going to use?

I can't stand your attitude. That "holier than thou" persona that pops up when one pretends the other is ignorant in order to feel superior. "You clearly don't understand satire", I CLEARLY UNDERSTAND BETTER THAN YOU IF YOU CALL THAT UNFUNNY, NON-IRONIC, AND NON-EXAGGERATED PIECE OF CRAP YOU CALL A POST! I don't understand it? Grab a fucking dictionary and read it!

And even if I did indulge in your little peacocking and said that that post WAS satire, it's a weak satire at best. If your point was to point out the lack of black characters in NIntendo (because I'm now 99% sure that you initially made this out to be a joke post, then pretending you had a point later on to save yourself some grace), then having a satire where you find black colored non-humans side characters is nonsensical BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE BLACK HUMAN SIDE-CHARACTERS THAN BLACK NON-HUMAN SIDE CHARACTERS. But no, you went for a choice that could cause the most outrage.

I'll say it again. You do not want a conversation. You want people to be mad so you feel superior. Congratulations, you have one. It is people like you that have help create the myth that "SJW wish to take our games away". It is people like you that have helped the most VILE degenerates come out of the woodwork to express their hatred freely and proudly. It is people like you that have made the video game community the most toxic community all because you wanted a reaction. You do not wish to talk about these topics because actually discussing them wouldn't be fun. You wish to anger. You wish to escalate. You refuse to see reason and see insults as a game. You want to actually discuss problems within the industry? At the very least, read about why these things happens. Don't act like a frat boy philosopher and think you're Socrates.

1350657879394.png

Top Bottom