• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who can actually cook two hot pockets in two minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I'm pretty sure it's 2 minutes per hot pocket! My knowledge of microwavable food is as expansive as the universe as deep as the san andreas fault line

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's 2 minutes for one, 3 and a half to 4 for two... and I recommend letting it sit for a couple minutes before eating.

They should write on the box.

"Cooks in 2 minutes! Unless youre a fatass, cause then it takes 4! Fatass! You Eat Too Much!"

Wendo

Vasectomember
Hot pockets are for punks. Amy's pockets are for pimps.

00075.jpg

hobart

I'm really thin but I feel really fat when I get the Snickers BIG ONE equivalent of a Hot Pocket...

Greasy.

On a related note... I always over cook from what they tell me on the box. Oven or Microwave.

Unrelated note... do not cook (microwave) soup in a Styrofoam bowl. It'll melt in the soup.

ToxicAdam

HOT POCKETS SUCK

When you get down to the end of one, all the cheesy lava bursts out like Vesuviuz and scalds yours hands and arms.

AHHHHHH

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Yeah, I'd like to put a little something in Amy's hot pocket, if ya know what I mean. Heh...heh...man I'm hungry...

tedtropy

demi said:
00119.jpg

These look at least decent, the other ones posted look just plain nasty.

Note, it's not a mere 'pocket', but a 'sandwich. Le de da. :D

hw_pep_pizza_munchee.jpg

The Health is Wealth brand is expensive. But its DA BOMB. the chicken nuggets and pizza things rule. Damn, I just chekced out their website. they have a ton of shit Ive never seen at my Whole Foods, apparently they just carry a small portion of the line. Must find those Thai Munchies!! That and Amy's frozen line rulez if you want to be somwhat healthy AND lazy as all hell. I could almost live on Amy's feta spincah pocekets. The Amy pot pies and bowls arent too bad either.

Well, it depends on how long it has been frozen in the freezer. Several days, perhaps.
The longer it is then it's harder to cook it within that time limit.

You have to adjust it and get used it. :lol

tedtropy

Jade Knight 08 said:
Well, it depends on how long it has been frozen in the freezer. Several days, perhaps.
The longer it is then it's harder to cook it within that time limit.

You have to adjust it and get used it. :lol

There's nothing better than when you heat up a hot pocket, it seems properly warmed on the outside, and then you bite down only to get a big blast of semi-frozen meat and cheese. Mmmm! No point in breakfast after my appetite is utterly destroyed. I suppose both options are means to an end.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
00093.jpg

I bought this thinking it might be like a spanikopita... but unless you're a huge stewed spinach fan, it's pretty nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom