• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the best Nintendo villain?

Clov

Porky definitely is number one. I personally would put Giygas as a close second though; he literally is pure evil, and has one of the most memorable boss fights in any RPG.

I also put forth Metal-Face from Xenoblade, for being the only Nintendo character voiced by Norio Wakamoto

megalowho

Master Hand

1278056084master.jpg

Do not want that thing coming after me. Would be terrifying

Garraboa

The whole first page went by without a single mention of Giygas, smh.

Giygas.png

Yah, Mother villians are the best of the worst.

EDIT: All this Hades talk makes me think maybe I should go finish KI:U

Toxi

Banned
Top choices

SA-X: Great horror villain with a constant presence throughout the game. The final battle is a bit disappointing, but that sequence when she ambushes you in TRO was worth it.

Porky: A rotten kid who became a greedy tyrant. His actions are some of the most despicable imaginable and the game does a great job at making you hate him.

Hades: Yep.

Blue/Gary: What a dick! You just gotta love this guy, especially how you get to trounce his cocky ass each time.

TheOGB

Banned
Hades
and every other villain in Kid Icarus: Uprising
Ganondorf (the man) and Bowser
Majora/Ghirahim/Demise
Ghetsis and Cyrus

obviously waluigi.

He's just misunderstood.
He's not.

For real, he's like the devil incarnate when I play him in Mario Party. My one goal is to make sure everyone else actively hates playing the game (more than usual). I think the only time I grief is when I am granted control over the purple god of mischief himself.

Anyway, my answer is probably Giygas. Both pure, unfaltering evil and still incredibly tragic.

So is anyone going to go through the thread and tally up the votes?

For me it's very difficult to choose. It's got to be Bowser, Ridley or Ganon. I'd probably say Ganon - he's an arsehole.

Top Bottom