• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the GAF's best photoshop artist?

MarkMacD

In terms of artistry and in making with the funny commentary? If you have a favorite, post their best work (and yeah, you can nominate yourself :))

impirius

bow down

cdimetroid.gif

I think Mike Works probably wins until someone can top the old "I'll photoshop whatever you describe" thread with the surprise Jeff Garcia ending

Juice

Me.

I just don't blow time making stuff that's GAF-related and then putting it on my server and linking to it.

I'm too much of an impulse-poster for that.

If the funny part is optional, Jiggle, Shogmaster, Sman, Leguna and Renovation (whatever his handle at GA is these days). They can do some impressive-looking stuff. There may be other people as or more talented, but either I don't remember them or they're too shy/modest to show their work.

Photo edits are rather easy to do. It takes more comedic than artistic talent in my opinion.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
impirius said:
bow down

cdimetroid.gif

I think Mike Works probably wins until someone can top the old "I'll photoshop whatever you describe" thread with the surprise Jeff Garcia ending
What?

Timen

the one with samus staring trough the window when a party was going on inside the room. that tread was awesome. something about Nintendo characters being left alone.

Nester

Iceman has always impressed me with his photoshop skills. The Videogame War on Terror thread had me in tears.

Alex

Mike going off of history. I'm trying to remember that one of his that made me laugh so much, it was from long ago, a Resident Evil one I think.

olimario

Banned
I'm not as good as some. I think I can do quite a bit with photoshop, but I never really invest any time into my photoshop work.

Here is some crappy OA/GAF stuff

atom1is.jpg

teddman5fx.jpg

olireirom3lk.jpg

process3ve.jpg

tts21hd.jpg

yosad0jt.jpg

linktry8pi.jpg

extreme4fo.jpg

3phemeral

I've only done these:

lawnmowermano11.jpg

syndoli.jpg

MAFilepile_has_forever_changed_me.jpg

final.jpg

But there were so many submissions, I can't remember exaclty who did what.

From the top of my head, concerning quality/commentary I'd have to say Olimario, Jiggles, Ninja Scooter. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, especially in the video game war on terror thread.

I don't remember who, but whoever did the Link/Saddam cel-shade pic is the best imo. I think the same person also did that amazing FFXII pic w/ Jebus and the star.

HokieJoe

I don't even make the claim to be good, but I do love messing about with Photoshop. Here are some FARK's I posted on a University of Florida football message board a while back. The subject was regarding some off-color comments made by Kellen Winslow- the "I'm a soldier" comments. Anyway, there a little old. I guess you had to be there. :lol

captain_ahole33.jpg

k2johnedit_copy.jpg

xray.jpg

saddam.jpg

3phemeral

I remember once upon a time a long long time ago, The Shadow had really good photoshops. "Dance, Dance for Freedom!" terrorism photoshop is still one of my favorites.

Dance! Dance for... Freedom!
ddriraq.jpg

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
One of the few photoshops I've done at GAF and the only one I still have...

ignpac.jpg

IGN after watching a demo Pac-Man VS. during Nintendo's E3 2003 press conference.

Top Bottom