• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the GAF's best photoshop artist?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I wonder why they were turned off

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I have a lot of them that I like that I did but I won't promote any of those here... except

this one
bailout.jpg

simply because it was used so much between when I made to today. I don't even think anyone knows I made this shit. And it spawned those awesome MGS3 and Halo 2 "bailouts" (which I did not do) in the same theme ;)

Chipopo

Banned
Goddamnit, Gahiggidy the game is so on point and it kills me that we've been unable to identify the creator for some time now. Does ANYONE know who's responsible for the brilliance?

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
WTF?

How the hell is this thread worthless? I've been laughing my cock off. Very entertaining stuff.

And what the hell has it got to do with that guy getting banned?

Seriously. This is DUMB.

And for fuck's sake, PLEASE turn the images back on. Clicking each one is just lame.

Chipopo

Banned
boutrosinit said:
How the hell is this thread worthless? I've been laughing my cock off. Very entertaining stuff.

And what the hell has it got to do with that guy getting banned?

Seriously. This is DUMB.

And for fuck's sake, PLEASE turn the images back on. Clicking each one is just lame.

!!!!! :lol You are just plain LOST.

ohamsie

These were from an old Zelda photoshop thread on this board, one of my favorite GAF moments.

The ones with a * next to them are the ones that I did, I'm not sure who did the rest, but I'm pretty sure Matlock was the one who started the malarky with the dogs humping :lol
00original.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.gif
06.jpg

07.gif
08.gif
09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.gif
13.jpg

14.jpg

15.png
16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Thanks ohamsie, I remember that! :D

Chittagong

Gold Member
Some of my random creations

kutaragi5rr.jpg

}cn_tgq[j.gif

mscool03.jpg

ch_gameboy_iraq.jpg

chittagong_psp_01.jpg

dol-018.jpg

trumpcard.jpg

xbox_biaaatch.jpg

I just noticed that I've waisted around a year of my life doing Photoshop and Illustrator stuff to GAF.

Oh, and I did the Microsoft Jesus thing. But bandwidth exceeded.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
ohamsie said:
These were from an old Zelda photoshop thread on this board, one of my favorite GAF moments.

The ones with a * next to them are the ones that I did, I'm not sure who did the rest, but I'm pretty sure Matlock was the one who started the malarky with the dogs humping :lol

Oh man, I remember that thread. A classic!! :lol :lol

Top Bottom