• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the hottest cable news anchor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mSfD0.jpg

what the hell is going on here

coldvein

Banned
god damn there are some beautiful ladies in this thread. would be interested in seeing some of them with out their TV face shellac on though.

Subitai

What's sad is that most of the ladies are gonna get tossed aside when they lose their looks despite the talent they have. Barbra Walters and Lesley Stahl are the only women I can think of atm that were able to defy this trend.

Seanspeed

Banned
Wow, she really looks like Ellie Kemper, who plays Erin on the American version of The Office.

AdGpw.jpg

The hair is different, but their faces look eerily similar.

They look so totally different.

I'mma have to say some chick from a Mexican news source. That Sainz chick seems pretty damn godly from a body-perspective, but there might be others who challenge all-round.

I have a big crush on Robin Meade, she's so cute and sexy at the same time. Melissa Theiru is the most beautiful woman in the world though.

god damn there are some beautiful ladies in this thread. would be interested in seeing some of them with out their TV face shellac on though.

I've seen Soledad O'Brien up close; maybe it was a bad day for her or something but she didn't look as good in-person as she did on TV. Super classy tho.

ATF487

Gonna bend the rules a bit and do former and current NESN correspondents

Heidi Watney (sadly gone to socal)

heidi-watney-3.jpg

Jenny Dell

Dell2012_original_display_image.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Erin Burnett reminds me of Maura Tierney as Lisa Miller on Newsradio, which gives Burnett a leg up. I will forever have a crush on Lisa Miller.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
crooked nostrils. would not smash.

That's good, it keeps her faithful.

"You think another man is going to love you with those nostrils? Now go make me a sandwich."

You don't want a girl who's perfect, everyone knows that.

Quick

Banned
Movember.jpg

Look at that glorious anchor moustache.

Jennifer Hedger

hedgerweb.jpg

Only reason i watch sportscenter.

My dudes!

My addition: Andi Petrillo. Currently on CBC, formerly of Leafs TV.

6031758953_49a1bb6f04_z.jpg

Also formerly of Leafs TV, Monika Platek. I couldn't take her seriously when she introduced herself on TV as "Monika with a K".

PHOTO_5611766_122856_12363473_main.jpg

And she did Sportscentre once, and does Winnipeg-specific reports for TSN, Leah Hextall.

4206767135_7266f02159_o.jpg

GamerSoul

I know she's not the most attractive of news anchors, but for whatever reason I've lately developed a thing for Erin Burnett. Her mannerisms are subtly sexy and the fact she doesn't whore on her makeup is another plus.

erinburnett.jpg

Admittedly Fox has some gorgeous anchors as well.

Regardless of affiliation or politics, who's your hottest? If you're female or gay, feel free to post Wolf Blitzer.

Yep, she was the one I was thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom