• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is your celebrity crushes?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
doesn't need to be a major celebrity. can be a youtuber, local tv presenter, etc. as long as they are somewhat famous/well known. if there's more than one then that's fine too!

mine:

Daisy Ridley

image.jpg

Kim Petras

Kim-Petras:-Hits-97.3-Drive-at-Five--07.jpg

Last edited:

Hugare

To me it's Zoe Kravitz

Her mother was already a goddess, but Zoe is another level

Was lucky enough to date a girl that looked just like her

Madflavor

In no particular order, these would be my 5:

1. Naomi Scott
2. Daisy Ridley
3. Lily James
4. Zoe Kravitz
5. Gal Gadot

Got a crush on all 5, but gun to my head it would probably be Naomi Scott. She's ridiculously pretty and seems like the nicest of the 5.

Daisy Ridley is cute af, and would love to smash, but she does come off bitchy.

Lily James is elegant, beautiful, and sweet, but also revealed to be a homewrecker. So lots of risk there.

Zoe Kravitz is exotic and has a foxiness to her, but she strikes me as the bossy type.

Gal Gadot is Gal Gadot. God almighty is she hot, and would probably be a good wife. But she has revealed herself to be Hollywood Stupid. Just tone deaf and a bit full of herself.

So yeah. I'd still date all 5, but Naomi imo is probably the ideal lady in my book. I also never met any of these people in real life, so this is just the pathetic interpretation of a man who's already married.

Top Bottom