• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who makes sense as the next CEO of SIE?

Who makes sense as the next CEO

• Total voters

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Neil Drunkman.
PvGZTjV.gif

skit_data

It's not easy to think of public facing persons within Sony because they usually only have a few that even do interviews etc.

I really have no idea but that Eric Lempel guy seems to have been around for a while in many positions, talks in a symphatetic manner and is young. I have no clue whether he would fit outside of that but he gives off a very different energy compared to Ryan while still being a recognizable face. Yoshida would probably been my favourite pick otherwise but I don't deem it very likely and he too is starting to get old and I think it would be wise to have someone a little bit younger.

I think I'm gonna apply for CEO and my first mission is find the capital to buy EA or partial buy EA 50/50 split on income and help maintain on first party titles that includes fps,rts,sports,rpg, mobile space and buy Sega for Sega Sammy and all the ips and movie rights and once that's done I reduce the cost of ps plus and afterwards I would make what sony is meant to be all games , games , games . I would remaster C&C Red alert 2 and I would battlefield based on command & Conquer

Last edited:
Top Bottom