• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who remembers “Biker Mice from Mars”?

Saber

Gold Member
That thread is a museum that belongs to a museum.

Yeah, I remember this cartoon pretty much like I remember Swatcatz. Has a kinda of darky episode, the one they showed when they lost their limbs.

nkarafo

In my country we were fed with whatever US cartoons were succesful. This one i didn't even know existed.

Last edited:

0neAnd0nly

Loved it. It was one of my favorite shows back then. Never tried the SNES game, though. With that being said, someone should make a "good" game based on that franchise. But what genre would it be? Some kind of Brawler x Road Rash hybrid?

The SNES game was outstanding. That may have been my first exposure, I remember playing it at my cousins house as a youngin'. More fun than a solid 70% of games today.

I watched it because it was on tv. It was not a fun/good show though.

We got to work on getting actual hate speech banned around here.

How did you grow up without ending up being Furries?

I had a father.

Also my mom wasn't some feminist hippy and would have rightfully judged me.

In my country we were fed with whatever US cartoons were succesful. This one i didn't even know existed.

It was successful. 3 seasons, a reboot in 06 (never watched this), toys, a SNES game AND a ps2 game (that nobody has mentioned so far, but I own). Your country lied to you.

GymWolf

As a motorcycle lovers i loved this shit when i was young, my favourite was the guy with the metal arm and the eyepatch.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

i do not rememeber these mars mice

i am however quite familiar with ah one motorcycle ralph!

😍😍😍
61f9BkadP8L.jpg

0neAnd0nly

Novel concept: kids from that time were able to distinguish between reality and fiction.

It's a novel concept, for sure.

Kids from the following gen never actually realized you could reach adulthood.

i do not rememeber these mars mice

i am however quite familiar with ah one motorcycle ralph!

😍😍😍
61f9BkadP8L.jpg

I feel like this was the crossover that NEEDED to happen, but didn't.

I had the set of Street Sharks toys. Those were dope.

Street Shark toys are another wonderful example of how much more awesome our action figures were. Like $10, and insane amounts of detail combined with not being pathetic and microscopic. Those Street Shark toys were so dang detailed and so cool. I still have mine... somewhere.

I watched most of the 90s cartoons, so yeah, remember Biker Mice from Mars as well.

How about James Bond Jr?

Ok. As an AVID Bond fan, who is a fan of the books (actually in the long process of reading through every single Bond book ever, currently), and has seen every movie and played most of the games....

How did I never know this was a thing?!

MetalAlien

Banned
So I was watching Freddy's Dead a sequel to Nightmare on Elm St yesterday and after the movie I always like to run to imdb to see what other movies the cast has done and looky what the star of the movie has done. She did voice work on Biker Mice From Mars...

Stay out of my head GAF!

Lisa Zane.

Also Billy Zane's older sister.

Last edited:

0neAnd0nly

Biker Mice, Street Shark, Mighty Max and NOT Gargoyles?
shame.gif

The greatest cartoon ever.

I loved Mighty Max though

I liked Gargoyles. About a year ago, found a sealed VHS for it I had that came with a toy. I was a spoiled kid. I had no idea it was a Disney show as a kid, so when I found that VHS and it said "Disney's Gargoyles" I was sort of caught off guard.

You can watch complete episodes on youtube for Gargoyles as well!

Top Bottom