• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who stabbed John Cena in the kidneys? NEW JACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood

Banned
http://rajah.com/base/2005/2332

It seems as though New Jack has signed a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment. He revealed this news at the IWA Mid South show in Highland, IN. However, according to the wrestler, his stay with WWE will be limited, and not likely to be longer than a few weeks.

WWE officials met with New Jack last week to discuss a possible deal, with the plan being to have New Jack revealed as John Cena’s attacker. Many within the company did not expect the deal to go through, so until further confirmation is available, take New Jack’s words with a grain of salt.

New Jack is one crazy son of a bitch. Legitimately. If WWE brings him in, he could wreak some havoc if they wanna go hardcore. I've seen him staple a guy in the head with a staple gun. And the only time I saw a N64 system used in a match was him hitting someone with it. :lol

LakeEarth

:( Great. So many deserving of getting a WWE contract and the guy that gets it is some guy who just brutally hurts his opponents. I barely even call that wrestling.

LakeEarth said:
:( Great. So many deserving of getting a WWE contract and the guy that gets it is some guy who just brutally hurts his opponents. I barely even call that wrestling.
shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up, he might get a match with Bob Holly in order to "welcome him back to the business" and then he might accidentally shank Holly in the leg, shut up, this could be great, shut up

LakeEarth

Mike Works said:
shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up, he might get a match with Bob Holly in order to "welcome him back to the business" and then he might accidentally shank Holly in the leg, shut up, this could be great, shut up
Again, you think about the big picture and I am shamed.

Hilarious! Judging from an MLW broadcast on The Sunshine Network about a year ago New Jack has aged tremendously and gotten damn fat since his days in ECW. With the way he gets around, you'd think he's 50 years old now. I hope this is true just so I can see what type of shape he's in.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
I'm not the biggest New Jack fan in the world but his presence could definitely create some memorable moments. I wonder if JBL will try to soap up his ass in the shower like he did with Edge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom