• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who will host Brap's Funeral tommorow morning?

Barsinister

Banned
Here are some of my memories...

xVGovbU.jpg

My second drawing of brap

lIc4sX4.jpg

3bKfnLr.jpg

My first drawing of brap.

a6ZFUxG.jpg

For his welcome back threads...

LordKasual

Banned
Brap got perma’d? The forum just got better. Dudes posts were a mix of trash and unfunny nonsense.

Dude made posts with the raging angst of a 17 year old and the rhetoric of a culture-tier 4-chan frequent.

Yes, the forum is much better without him. I don't think he ever managed to make a topic better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
There's nothing cooler than waiting for a guy to get perma'd before airing any grievances about him.

I certainly air'd my grievances about him while he was still around, but hey, some of these folks may have had him on ignore.

LordKasual

Banned
There's nothing cooler than waiting for a guy to get perma'd before airing any grievances about him.

Please. Everything i thought about Brap, i've made very clear, directly to him. He was fully aware i didn't think very highly of him when he was still here to respond.

And I maintain, the forum is a much better place without him, his posts were degenerate.

Kadayi

Banned
Man, what is with all these low rent lazy Rando Letter Posters crawling out of the woodwork airing their BS? Do they not realise that most people don't even know who they are because without Avatars they have zero forum presence? For all his faults brap at least is known enough to the community that his banning raised a few eyebrows, whereas any one of these posters could slip into the long night and no one would even blink.

LordKasual

Banned
Man, what is with all these low rent lazy Rando Letter Posters crawling out of the woodwork airing their BS? Do they not realise that most people don't even know who they are because without Avatars they have zero forum presence? For all his faults brap at least is known enough to the community that his banning raised a few eyebrows, whereas any one of these posters could slip into the long night and no one would even blink.

hahahahahhaha

gatti-man

Coming from letter posters that post on the forum once a week, this is quite the take.
I don’t post all the time but have been here since 2005 (I think). Just because someone poops up a forum doesn’t make them valuable. I read and visit every day.

Times have changed
His posts are getting worse
He won't obey the mods
He just wants to fap to traps

Should we blame the government?
Or blame society?
Or maybe all the hentai on TV?

Fuck no! Blame Papa Papa

Last edited:
Top Bottom