• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are Mondays so cursed?

Im on a trip for some waste of time training on the job and in the entire 12 hour trip i got severly nauseated, started puking. I arrived at the hotel and only managed a 4 hour sleep. Went to the training, puked there as well, around 12 ppl or so. To make matters worse, I only noticed Today that the return trip was scheduled badly by my company, and its a day sooner, which means I have to miss a training day and now Im having to go through the whole process to fix it as it is a pain in the ass and I might just say fuck it, and pay with my own cash the trip back. So, how are your Mondays?

GymWolf

Gold Member
Im on a trip for some waste of time training on the job and in the entire 12 hour trip i got severly nauseated, started puking. I arrived at the hotel and only managed a 4 hour sleep. Went to the training, puked there as well, around 12 ppl or so. To make matters worse, I only noticed Today that the return trip was scheduled badly by my company, and its a day sooner, which means I have to miss a training day and now Im having to go through the whole process to fix it as it is a pain in the ass and I might just say fuck it, and pay with my own cash the trip back. So, how are your Mondays?
Every monday the city open a street market in the street that i have to do to go to work so they completely block the street and i have to wake up 10 min sooner to take another route.

So basically as bad as yours.

Last edited:

Garibaldi

Bank holiday here. Was supposed to rain but it's lush and sunny (for once). Been out for a nice walk with the dog. Nee fuss. Mondays are great.

Edit: scratch that. It's just started hail stoning it down. Just after a load has gone in the washer too. Hate Mondays!

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Damn op sorry to hear that. My best advice for nausea is plenty sleep with a trash can nearby, soup/crackers for easy digestion when you’re ready to eat, gatorade/powersde to replace your electrolytes after a throwup, room temperature sprite/7up, and a humidifier.

Damn op sorry to hear that. My best advice for nausea is plenty sleep with a trash can nearby, soup/crackers for easy digestion when you’re ready to eat, gatorade/powersde to replace your electrolytes after a throwup, room temperature sprite/7up, and a humidifier.

I took some pills and some crackers and puked them all out lmao. So far the lemonade i bought is holding me. I got severe travel sickness and I knew I was going to push my luck with 12 hours on the road but oh boy did I not plan this well.

Kilau

I blame that fat orange gay cat.

E_ODFV7WYAAZfZu.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
They're not. For most it's a reset after.. well.. whatever on does one their weekend. Imho.

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
It's Memorial Day in the US today, and I've gone so long without a Monday off that even though I'm not working today, I have anxiety. Probably from years of training my Infradian rhythm lol

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Mondays are shit - even being bank holiday everywhere is on Sunday opening / travel hours anyway.

Top Bottom