• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why Did Aliens Colonial Marines Fail? How BAD Was It Really?

DonJimbo

I have no idea who this is, but this is hilarious.
It's Randy Pitchfork the guy who used development money of Aliens Colonial Marines for Borderlands and gave a fuck you to sega and decieved us to believe that aliens is going to be the successor for James Cameron's Aliens

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
If you are an aliens fan. There is plenty of cool shit to find in this game.
I know tons of people are fucking angry about this game. I had a lot of fun with the lore.
so EH.

This game was better then alien isolation imo. Where you are some weak ass cunt that had 0 powers

Skifi28

For the 5 euros I paid, I got my money's worth and then some. It wadnt bad, just not good. Having said that, I knew what I was getting myself into. Can't imagine buying this day one expecting the next big thing.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
This game was better then alien isolation imo.
Virtual-Bitchslap.gif

brian0057

Banned
Developers should keep making games based on Ridley Scott's 1979 masterpiece instead of trying to gamify James Cameron's vastly inferior sequel.

CitizenZ

Banned
Played the campaign in co op a few years back and i dont think it was as bad as everyone cried but also had a mod that fixed issues.

VGEsoterica

The game wasn't good and it certainly had plenty of trailers that did not reflect the final game at all but was it as bad as its reputation? No...it's just meh but it's not some affront to games mechanically

JayK47

I picked it up for like $5 a few years ago and it really was not that much fun to play. Bad game design, boring story, annoying characters. I did not get much further than about 3 hours in and had to bail on it. Loved Aliens and I did enjoy the Aliens vs Predator games.

Top Bottom