• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do people think Human Head's Prey 2 never actually existed

Valdega

Maybe it's wrong of me to say this but I wouldn't have had a problem if Bethesda bought Human Head if it meant I could have prey 2 . It seems very interesting even with the generic white guy

Selling the studio to Zenimax probably would have worked out better than staying independent. Just look at Arkane, id, Machine Games, Tango Gameworks, etc. Bethesda is actually a pretty good publisher and gives their studios a lot of creative freedom. The AAA work-for-hire market has pretty much died over the past decade so being an independent studio looking for AAA projects is something of a lost cause. Since finishing Prey, Human Head has only worked on a few ports and mobile games. They would be in much better shape had they allowed Zenimax to buy them.

Bethesda bullied Arkane into being bought. The other studios were newly established and id joining the company probably made them more confident.
In the mid and late 2000s Bethesda was a really shitty company.

Last edited:
Top Bottom