• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why don't official (or more 3rd party) controllers offer on-the-fly sensitivity settings?

cormack12

Gold Member
I remember buying a really shady looking Hori pad. This one in fact

1JKlvg.jpg

And I know there are alternatives like the razer wolverine that also has a similar on-the-fly button

rngMt1.jpg

I know games are getting better, most noteably battlefield with options like these, but they can take significant time to get right and then they are profile tied.

tapk9qI.jpeg

Just seems like we've had FPS on console for years now and while we all want back paddles as standard, I think this is a far more useful feature to implement and use on a pad??

it's a controller. dps adjustment make no sense. in game settings are good enough for controllers. also, consoles only do 30-60fps in most games so it's useless anyway. dps adjusting is more for PC gaming mice and high refresh rate monitors (120-240hz) .

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
it's a controller. dps adjustment make no sense. in game settings are good enough for controllers. also, consoles only do 30-60fps in most games so it's useless anyway. dps adjusting is more for PC gaming mice and high refresh rate monitors.

it was actually meant to say dpi as well, monged up the thread title :/

Top Bottom