• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why isn’t there a Tiger King thread yet ?

Weiji

Banned
I don’t usually get into documentaries... this might be the first one I immediately re-watch.

Yes it’s that good.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
I assumed it was because gaf had good taste but I guess not. Carry on.

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

Filth

if you have not watched this show episode 1 to 7 gets crazier and crazier. Its funny, crazy, insane and very sad all at the same time.

Weiji

Banned
Can we talk about the lady who lost her arm? Holy fuck what a badass.

It bothers me that her interviews were in front of a bunch of trash.

No one that awesome should be ruined by other people’s retardation. I hope she’s got a new job.

In fact most of the secondary worker staff comes off as amazing in one way or another. I hope they didn’t all get destroyed by this crap (I feel like they did).

Malakhov

Banned
Can we talk about the lady who lost her arm? Holy fuck what a badass.

It bothers me that her interviews were in front of a bunch of trash.

No one that awesome should be ruined by other people’s retardation. I hope she’s got a new job.

In fact most of the secondary worker staff comes off as amazing in one way or another. I hope they didn’t all get destroyed by this crap (I feel like they did).
Most looked like they did. The one with the tiger pictures drunk as fuck was so sad...

There was some who truly cared about the animals. But this is the typical example of how power and money changes an individual. The shots of Joe Exotic when he first opened the zoo was a perfect example. He went from being against breeding to wow this Cub is worth 5k!

Last edited:

Super Mario

Banned
Doc Antl is the true villain

He's just the smartest one. We're also the most jealous of him.

Carol is the most evil. Not even for reasons why everyone thinks. What really stuck out to me is she has that large organization, yet she doesn't know ANYONE in it. I get maybe not knowing a lot of the newer people. There are lots of people there 5+ years and she doesn't know them. Can't even take the time to learn their names and thank them for helping the cause. That speaks volumes to her as a person. I have never heard of such a thing in any organization.

daveonezero

Banned
After two episodes I can see Carole is the only one who will go beg and plead to government goons with guns to take out her competition.

I'm not saying the others are doing great but the fact she has to bring in the government to shut down her competition is sickening.

I was going to make a thread the other night but I made pizza pops instead. But yeah, what a wild ride this show was. I thought from the beginning Joe was set up, the ending didn't change my mind. They're all insane sociopaths though. Lowe is such a scummy piece of shit.

As for Carole, I think it's pretty obvious when she is lying. She laughs at the statement and looks upwards. She does it numerous times when answering questions. Harold is also a doofus and his ears trigger me.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Carol Baskins is a legit evil person. I was super pissed karma didn't get her too, but then again in the real world those that have money always win. She will burn in hell for killing her husband though (its obvious she did by her actions afterwards).

All that said every single Main character in this show is a dangerous sociopath. Its actually fascinating to watch the train wreck.

I do think the Tiger King was framed though.

Grinchy

Banned
It's kinda shady that
the only reason the feds could gain access to his property to dig up tiger remains was because of the supposed $3,000 money transfer for the hit...despite the person who was paid the money admitting on tape that he never even went to Florida and sounded like he was being coached through the whole thing.

It's like the feds helped them create a fake hit attempt just so they could go in and (literally) dig up more dirt on the guy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom