• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why sonic has one giant eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

I̫̭̙͡ ͔̘͍ǪN̩̜L̬̳Y̸̦͉̭ ͏̖̰̬N̗̗͇͉E̟͍̜̠̬̫̥͝E̥D͍̪̬͈̦̲ ͡O̶͖͍̙͕̖̼̩N͢E͉͉̫̩̗̘̮͡ ̶̮̟͓̯͉͈̩E͇YE͈̪
̶͕̯͍̙̪̻
tumblr_lw5ovlkIS81r880jmo1_400.gif

Iͫ͌ͭͤ͆ ̢̗͖̼ͭ̚C͍̹̤̭͙̾Ă̻̦͇̩͙N͇̗̣͑ͮ͌ͫ̂̾̍ ̜̱̻̦̞͍͖ͪ͢GͤA̘̟̟̜͉̍̽̌̀̅͢Z̬̤̬̯͚̱̆̋̿ͥE̷̻̹̜͇̥̹̟ ͇͚ͭ̍̍̎͞I̡͚̠ͫͯ̂̅̊ͣ͆N͑̿̂̓͏͚̩T̰̬ͨ̽ͤ̓̓̂O̱̩̤̫ͩ̆̾ ͕̟̙̖͎͝Y̨̪͙͚O̳̘̜̳̤ͩ͒̓U̱͎͚͕͉̣͚̽́̋͛̎ͫ̓Ṙ̢̮̻̙̋̍̎̿ͅ ̤͖̫̠͍̤̫̎̾̀̾́̚S̠͈̜͍͕ͩ̓ͧͨ̇́ͅƠ͚ͪ̿̋̄ͦͩUͯ̄̐L̠͛̍̎̑ͤ̀̃

Nachos

I̫̭̙͡ ͔̘͍ǪN̩̜L̬̳Y̸̦͉̭ ͏̖̰̬N̗̗͇͉E̟͍̜̠̬̫̥͝E̥D͍̪̬͈̦̲ ͡O̶͖͍̙͕̖̼̩N͢E͉͉̫̩̗̘̮͡ ̶̮̟͓̯͉͈̩E͇YE͈̪
̶͕̯͍̙̪̻
tumblr_lw5ovlkIS81r880jmo1_400.gif

Iͫ͌ͭͤ͆ ̢̗͖̼ͭ̚C͍̹̤̭͙̾Ă̻̦͇̩͙N͇̗̣͑ͮ͌ͫ̂̾̍ ̜̱̻̦̞͍͖ͪ͢GͤA̘̟̟̜͉̍̽̌̀̅͢Z̬̤̬̯͚̱̆̋̿ͥE̷̻̹̜͇̥̹̟ ͇͚ͭ̍̍̎͞I̡͚̠ͫͯ̂̅̊ͣ͆N͑̿̂̓͏͚̩T̰̬ͨ̽ͤ̓̓̂O̱̩̤̫ͩ̆̾ ͕̟̙̖͎͝Y̨̪͙͚O̳̘̜̳̤ͩ͒̓U̱͎͚͕͉̣͚̽́̋͛̎ͫ̓Ṙ̢̮̻̙̋̍̎̿ͅ ̤͖̫̠͍̤̫̎̾̀̾́̚S̠͈̜͍͕ͩ̓ͧͨ̇́ͅƠ͚ͪ̿̋̄ͦͩUͯ̄̐L̠͛̍̎̑ͤ̀̃

P̬̱̜̳̠̝͔̤̗͟f̢͏͓̣̯f̶̦̤̰͓̜t̛̮̀,̰͉͙̥̝͈͉ ̷̲̼̻̪͉̕ͅy̶͎o҉̺̥͖u͏͎̰ͅ'̶̳͈̀r̵̥e̗ ͙͇̜͟͟͞j̡͘͏͇̬̠̥̳͇u͏̨͓̖͈̼͚̀ś̴͍̦t̷̪̟͠ͅ ̬̬͙̥̱͔̼͖̀à̴̰̻̹͖̲̣̺ ̴̧̭̬f̻͓͓̗̙̟͠ͅa͔̭̱̞̩̩͙̩k̡͓͇̜̮̜é͇͔̝̹͈͕͚ ̬̪̼̪͎̩͔̭̀͢h̖͘ḙ̀͢͝d̰͔ͅg͍̘̗̤e̶͙̼͎̕h̪̱͇̣́̕ó̵͉̺͍͉g̢̝̙̗͝.̴̘̘̻̯͉

SystemUser

I like to think the giant eye helps make this even better
2799370339_b962dd0fa1.jpg

also it's fucking delicious

I swear they used to make these things better when I was a kid. Now I feel like they are trying to give me nightmares. Cartoons ice cream novelties are the new clowns.

When I was a kid my friends and I would Sonic's head tentacles his "growths". The back view of them in the special stages in Sonic 2 and 3 always weirded us out. We thought it might be cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom