• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wicked WRC 2004 video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
fart said:
F1 isn't very big here either. i certainly don't understand the attraction of nascar.

Cause all them Amurikins love them great ol' cars driving in that excitin lil circle.

Stupid stupid American motorsports and their lack of right turns.

F1, Rally, Le Mans..all these great motor sports being missed out on cause the average joe is a fucking moron.

Gregory

Banned
Well, formula 1 is pretty darn boring too. Plus Americans have Indy Car right? That`s not just oval racing. And from what I hear it`s much more fair than Formula 1, where if you don`t drive a Ferrari you have no chance.

Anyway, rally is pretty boring too, rallycross is where it`s at, imo.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
can someone post more great rally vids? or racing vids in general

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
thanks ssx. i also found racingflix.com.

everyone should download "climb dance" btw

Shinobi

Climb Dance is incredible.

I certainly prefer the more European/worldly racing series to the more American stuff based on stock cars, ovals and drag strips. But I don't get too riled up about people preferring NASCAR or drag racing over WRC. I think all forms of racing have their merits.

BTW, if you want to see the most bad ass driving video ever created, do a search for C' Était Un Rendezvous (or Rendezvous in Paris). It's absolutely mindblowing, particularly when you realize that it was done illegally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom