• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Screen Shot Thread (56k no)

PolyGone

Banned
203.jpg

the bad kind of cameo

I mean srsly wtf is this shit

Meesh

Pyroblazer kind of has this Masamune Shiro/Mamoru Oshii thing going on with some of the ship designs...kinda sorta...I like it :)

Deadly Creatures better play like sex, or I'll be seriously dissappointed. I'm hoping one of these days we see a game for Wii that's not only original, but plays awesome too. I have Zak, RE:UC, Endless Ocean...but I crave something unique, and more of it.

Innotech

Banned
Pyroblazer has now piqued my interest. SOme of the stages remind me of Star Wars Episode 1 podracing, which isnt necessarily a bad thing.

Lobster

Banned
Innotech said:
Pyroblazer has now piqued my interest. SOme of the stages remind me of Star Wars Episode 1 podracing, which isnt necessarily a bad thing.

Beware.

I don't know if they're porting the PC or PSP version to Wii. Looking at the PC version..it will be the PSP version.

Innotech

Banned
Lobster said:
Beware.

I don't know if they're porting the PC or PSP version to Wii. Looking at the PC version..it will be the PSP version.
I dont thin it will be that bad. Id buy it more for the insane speed/racing than the visuals. If they are this trippy, I want that game.

alex1893

Toki Tori looks nice.

Nearly every WiiWare game actually looks better than most of the budget or even full priced third party crap on Wii.

Boerseun

Banned
alex1893 said:
Nearly every WiiWare game actually looks better than most of the budget or even full priced third party crap on Wii.

Yeah, it's amazing, WiiWare really is showing a lot of promise.

I'd bet the some of the smaller outfits would make amazing looking full-price games if only they had the budget.

World of Goo Wii Ware

Major League Eating Wii Ware

Pop Wii Ware

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Wii Ware

FFCC: My Life as a King Wii Ware

de Blob

Boom Blox

Rock Band

Star Wars: The force unleashed

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
odd request but can you guys start putting spaces in between the thumbnails?

when there is one line of code the browser recognizes it as one word and thus creates a really long window that requires scrolling.

thank you!

later

PantherLotus said:
odd request but can you guys start putting spaces in between the thumbnails?

when there is one line of code the browser recognizes it as one word and thus creates a really long window that requires scrolling.

thank you!

What sucky browser are you using?

Mudhoney

Forgot about Boom Blox, I'm really interested in that one. Could have possibly been better suited for Wii Ware, but oh well. The trailer I saw of it way back when looked awesome.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
later said:
What sucky browser are you using?

Explorer at work. :( I use firefox at home but can't remember if I had the same problem. What are you using so that they aren't all one bar of connected pictures?

Either way, spaces make it easier to look at regardless and the request stands. Thank you!

Top Bottom