• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Achievements/Trophies

Whatever it is I hope its viewable by friends too, also make the book thing that records how many times you've played a game and how long and average play time etc. I love that shit for some reason, I don't know why but I like seeing what my friends ones are like too.

Don't have much hope for either though to be honest, doesn't seem like a priority to Nintendo so prolly just be a 'do it if you want' thing in game only.

While I like Compys I think something Nintendo related would be MUCH cooler. Stars or coins something, its so easy to design.

Then your coins would go into a total and you could have a Miiverse store to buy outfits,backgrounds,etc..

It's a shame PSHome never went through with their virtual trophy room idea. Would work great with your Mii's too I'd think. Microsoft at least has virtual avatar unlockables by completing some achievements, so it would be a great idea for Nintendo to copy that somehow.

JimboJones

Whatever it is I hope its viewable by friends too, also make the book thing that records how many times you've played a game and how long and average play time etc. I love that shit for some reason, I don't know why but I like seeing what my friends ones are like too.

Don't have much hope for either though to be honest, doesn't seem like a priority to Nintendo so prolly just be a 'do it if you want' thing in game only.

While I like Compys I think something Nintendo related would be MUCH cooler. Stars or coins something, its so easy to design.

Yeah I don't understand why the activity log can't be shared, seems kinda like a missed opportunity.

Top Bottom