• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U toys coming to Burger King? Seems so.

I'd go there a ll the time if it was this omg.

The Pokemon promotion with Burger King was insane, went there like a few times a week to see what I'd get. It reminded me of the Mcdonalds promotion with 101 Dalmations which was cool also.

best toy promotion Mcdonalds ever had was Inspector Gadget took forever to get all the pieces.

maybe we'll get ports of these games, hardware permitting...

30450-BKgames285.jpg

Always was morbidly curious about Sneak King :p

I used to have the old Mario toys from mcdonalds. I remember having the goomba that would do a backflip, and the luigi riding a cloud that I think was one of those toys where you pulled it back on its wheels to wind it and then it would move forward

Gameboy415

I will totally go to Burger King and order a bunch of kids meals if these things end up being something cool.
Little Nintendo-character figures with NFC features that unlock stuff for your Mii or something would be pretty sweet.

Does BK still give out gold crowns w/kids meals?

they'd fucking better

-Mikey-

I played the racing one...It was very bad.

I bought the bike racing game for a friend of mine. It was either around christmas or I saved it till then and trolled him saying it was some game he was really hoping to get. We actually had a fun time playing it!

VegaNine

Was it one of these?

9IBye.jpg

Holy heavens, what the hell were they smoking? I've set fire to almost all those pads.

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure the Superpad & Sharkpad are one-in-the-same, as are the Makopad & Superpad Plus. *inhales*

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Still got mine. :) I was like "OMG there giving gold away." Anyone know what there really made of?
I think just cheap nickel or iron. I remember people saying they were 23 carot gold...yeah maybe COATED with thin layer or 23 carot! ;p

EDIT: lol beaten

Top Bottom