• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Smith Drama Part 3: Former Assistant says Will Smith had gay sex with Duane Martin 'He was bent over'

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
oscars2022will-smith-chris-rock-oscars2022.gif
How did you find a clip of Will Smith 10 seconds before bending over for Duane?

Now once upon a time in the wicky wicky
Madman lost his damn mind in the wicky wicky
Loveless, kidnap a dime, nothin' wicky wicky
Now I must put his behind to the BUMRUSH
Then through the shadows, in the saddles, ready for saddles
Bring all your BUMS in, here come the saddles
Behind my bum, all the yiffing you did?
Front and center, now where my hip be at?
Who dat is? Loveless, bad for your health
Lookin' damn good, though, if I can say it myself
Told me Loveless is a good man, I don't feel that
He got his behind looking damn good, though...

Majormaxxx

Just leave Will alone jeez :messenger_dizzy:

And Will, just leave this egotistical sociopath Jada :lollipop_fearful:

No wonder her kids are the way they are. The girl is going to turn up like her. The boy... probably a major destruction event in the near future.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
lmao gay sex
No one really cares whether or not he likes to get his guts rearranged. I think it's cathartic for some to see how someone with everything leads such a miserable existence and for others it's just fun to laugh at a guy who won't help himself

Last edited:

RavageX

But are you being killed bent over a couch?
Killed (sitting) in my office chair. I cant say ive found myself bent over a couch, lol.

Listening to the full interview most of it sounds like someone who is upset with being let go by a friend and is hoping this will bring in cash. Maybe there is truth to it, but there is clearly...obviously other motives.

This gives me celeb sex tape vibes.

FeralEcho

I mean Will is used to being bent over and pounded 😂 His "wife/ex-wife/still wife?" Is doing it to him on a daily basis.If the guy ever had any balls they've been ripped out long ago.Now he just experiences the phantom pain of having them.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I have a friend on Steam who recently started changing his name to mock the situation. He does this from time to time and he is pretty open-minded. Let's just say he's not woke or triggered.

The one he's using now is Uncle Fill with s funny will Smith open mouthed avatar from fresh prince.

He was using Fresh Cuk of Hell Air.

Update

He's actually using MC B00TY HOLE now lol

Top Bottom