• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will we see the PS5 design this week?

When do you think the console will be displayed?

• Tomorrow at Wired

• June 4 at the start of the event

• June 4 at the end of the event

• At the August event

• Other (specify in an answer)

Results are only viewable after voting.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Let's not forget Nintendo, SONY and Microsoft are knocking on Next Gen's door, I don't get why Nintendo isn't.

Shin

Banned
Perhaps you should stop visiting forums dedicated to discussing video games.
Perhaps you should learn to use a condom as the world doesn't need your gene's spreading.
There's discussing gaming and there's shilling which BG has been doing for months now and it goes unchecked.

This thread serves no purpose and if there is one it could have been discussed in the plethora of PS5/Sony related threads, which you should above all else should know as they almost account for half of the "gaming" news on this site.
That's not because the news is varied or because it's reflective of the interest in said topic/discussion, it is because the same users (for the most part) keep pushing an agenda, once again you'd know all about that.

Here to quote myself in another PS5 related topic, which I don't have an issue with and neither do you because it is positive, amirite?

FTFY
More than solid, it would make for a great show.
What strikes me as weird is that E3 2017/2018 were amazing to watch but after that it's been pretty dead in regards to game announcements/trailers.
Even now there still isn't a packed show (content-wise, not talking about attendance) and a lot feels reserved, at least that's the impression I got.

Last edited:

SleepDoctor

Banned
I think Aug is most likely but it'd be ideal to unveil it at the end of the June 4th event to have people talking about it till the next big news.

Originally I thought no, it would just be games on June 4th but I could see them ending the event with the box reveal

edit

MEANT June 4th, not tomorrow

Last edited:

T-Cake

Originally I thought no, it would just be games tomorrow, but I could see them ending the event with the box reveal

Even though I want them to, I don't think they will. They'll want people to talk about the games tomorrow. Showing the hardware might overshadow all the hard work done with the games at this stage. It's August for me.

ANIMAL1975

I voted the 4th, beginning of the show. That's what i wish of course _ the reveal of the box, the OS and tech surprises not yet unveiled, and the first party games on the way to the launch list.... did i forgot something? 😅

Reactions: BGs

JLMC469

Banned
Come on Thursday!!!

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

• LOL
Reactions: BGs
Based on their marketing strategy so far, it doesn't really follow they'll blow their whole load this early.
However, at this point, everything is no more than speculation.

Esppiral

I hope so, I really like the color scheme of the controller, I am hoping for a white Ps5 white consoles are the best

DonF

By the end of this week, we are going to see the final design, by official release or leaks.

SSDfan

Neo Member
Yes. We Will see a Quick look at the PS5 hardware design and it doesnt take much time.

We might possibly the host holding It Just like It happened back in 2013 E3

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

scydrex

Postponed so now we won't see anything. Maybe in August they will reveal the console.

Last edited:

turtlepowa

Banned
This is that Erebus guy, correct? Pretty much everything he's said has been false. He's a fraud.

As for seeing the consoles this week, I've gone from "No" to "50/50 chance".
And i have gone to 100% yes, because production is starting and the risc of spoilers is rising.

Orta

Banned
Why the hell wouldn't they show it tonight? Millions upon millions will be watching, there's absolutely no reason to drag this cockteasing out for another month.

Top Bottom