• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Win a free download code of DuckTales: Remastered for Wii U (UK Only)

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
The Wii U UK page on facebook is having a competition to win a download code for DuckTales: Remastered. No facebook account needed.

To celebrate this week’s launch of DuckTales: Remastered on Nintendo eShop, we are giving away five codes to download the game for free.

To be in with a chance of winning a download code, email nintendocommunity@nintendo.co.uk before 9PM tomorrow (Thursday 15th August) with the heading 'DuckTales: Remastered prize draw' and we will select five winners at random.

Good Luck!

Terms and conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) only aged 13 years and older, excluding the employees and the families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The prize is download code of DuckTales: Remastered for Wii U, to be redeemed via Nintendo eShop.
3. There is no cash or other prize alternative available in whole or in part, except, owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. The prize(s) will be sent directly to the winner(s) at a UK email address only.
4. The download code will be emailed within 14 days of the closing date for the prize draw.
5. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Entry is free.
6. To enter, email nintendocommunity@nintendo.co.uk with the subject heading ‘DuckTales: Remastered prize draw'.
7. The competition closes at 9PM on 15th August 2013.
8. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
9. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to feature the name of the winner in future promotions and on the Nintendo UK Facebook page. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
11. For the winner’s name and county, please email nintendocommunity@nintendo.co.uk within 3 months of the closing date.
12. There are 5 prizes of download codes to be won. Once the competition closes the winners will be drawn at random from eligible entrants under independent supervision and will be notified by email via the email address used to enter within 7 days of the closing date of draw. If the selected winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter or fails to provide a name and address to which the prize can sent within 7 days of initial notification date that person’s claim to the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.

mclem

Well, this could be interesting. I've attempted to enter, but thought it was unwise to do so from my work email address. Which has meant navigating the uncharted waters of mutt. I *think* I've got it right, or I may have just emailed them half of NeoGAF. We'll see.

Alpha_eX

Gotta be in it to win it.

Last game I won was Knuckles Chaotix. My mum didn't believe, thought I ordered it with her credit card so called up Sega head offices and demanded to know where the game came from.

I was so smug until I realised I didn't have a 32X.

Top Bottom