• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winning Eleven 8 -- some new pics

king zell

02.jpg

01.jpg

Virtua Striker 4 promo and Arcade card :

01.jpg

02.jpg

http://www.videogamerx.net/bbs/view.php?id=vx01&no=6646

Solid

Sweet! Can't wait to get this. I'm currently playing with national teams in PES3. Making the players and teams just the way they are in Euro 2004 :D

Socreges

Banned
I've personally never had a problem with the menus, but they really do look much better. I think one annoyance for people, whether they realized it or not, was that in previous games the menus were very dreary. Always a dark presentation. So, it's a nice change.

That first pic seems to be of a Master League calendar [and a great improvement at that]. But I don't understand why 16-19, right in the middle of everything, are Negotiations and nothing else. Before, Negotiations would take place during days where games took place as well, unless it was between seasons.

Deepthroat, that never occurred to me. I guess the Europe Cup can be managed to be exactly like Euro 2004.

my mouth salivates over how good this series will look on the PS3/Xbox2/GCN.

i'm pretty excited about another pro evo. should be out around september i hope.

now that the awfulness that was ISS has been binned maybe just maybe we might see PES on other systems.

Give me a gamecube copy u bastards

No Widescreen, No get.
I wonder if Konami knows that Widescreen TVs are actually more popular/common than standard 4:3 screens.
Maybe WE9.

ElyrionX

MrPing1000 said:
now that the awfulness that was ISS has been binned maybe just maybe we might see PES on other systems.

Give me a gamecube copy u bastards

I can't imagine playing WE without a PS2 controller.......

Takuan

Why do players cast four shadows? It was that way in WE7, and I guess they aren't going to fix it for 8. Not that it's a big deal, I was just curious.

Prine

Banned
Night matches. Flood lights

Need to know how the Xbox version is coming along. More importantly, the online mode.

Top Bottom