• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3: Official Gameplay Trailer

i-Lo

And still no console version in sight. I guess it's good for PC players whose rigs are powerful enough to ring its neck.

“A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.”

I know who said this but there is no guarantee of this either way especially during current times.

Even racism????

image.php

Do you think we will be able to force 16xAF, it does not work everywhere in The Witcher 2. :(

16xAF should be mandatory on PC.

Good question, no idea.

I imagine you will be able to. The way did it was some sort of engine fluke (only Übersampling improved texture filtering)... I really doubt anyone would want to carry that over to the new one...

FourMyle

And still no console version in sight. I guess it's good for PC players whose rigs are powerful enough to ring its neck.

I know who said this but there is no guarantee of this either way especially during current times.

dafuq?

Philippo

Fuck me hard, this was hype.
So big, so many characters, monsters, locations, things to do... dayum.

Also, GTAV really set a new trend in gameplay trailer presentations lol.

brau

Its really awesome how your actions on liberating areas might turn up in towns. I hope its just not as simple as that and they go even deeper. The world reacting to your actions sounds like a big replay value.

Game is looking great. Does it say what this is running on?

Kezen

Banned
Good question, no idea.

I imagine you will be able to. The way did it was some sort of engine fluke (only Übersampling improved texture filtering)... I really doubt anyone would want to carry that over to the new one...

But recent footage show poor texture filtering. :/
It does not bode well, that's my only real concern in the visual department, otherwise looks really great.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Didn't know there is a "big head" mode in TW3.
bigbosssmudge61kq07wl53.png

Joke aside this looks pretty amazing.

2015-04-1015_18_51-th0au2u.png

But recent footage show poor texture filtering. :/
It does not bode well, that's my only real concern in the visual department, otherwise looks really great.

I find the youtube video really low quality (blur compress central), got any good timecodes that showed the bad filtering?

Top Bottom