• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wo Long: Fallen Dinasty was played by 5 million people

Draugoth

Gold Member
Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Team Ninja announced Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty has surpassed five million players worldwide.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty released for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via Steam and Microsoft Store, and Xbox Game Pass on March 3, 2023.

GIq93IvbAAAjAUn

Last edited:

Hrk69

And they refuse to fix the PC version

I saw the reviews and thought it wasn't that bad. I was wrong.

5 mil is not that bad. Mostly console sales probably

Last edited:

Doomtrain

Good game. Not quite as good as either of the Nioh games, but I enjoyed it regardless. It feels a little lacking in content compared to Nioh, but I'd love to see what they'd do with a sequel.

Edmund

Decent game but pales in comparison to Nioh 2. They really stripped away all the depth in Wo Long. Hopefully Ronin retains some form of depth.

Just finished with all dlc, have to say, was totally hooked to the gameplay loop by the end.

Might go for full ng+ cycle and 10000 miles at some point.

This seems really low with it being on GP. Hopeful for Ronin. Always conflicted with team ninja games but wouldn't want them to go under for anything if their games struggle.

The tweet in the OP has been deleted; I wonder why.

Anyways, I've enjoyed the demo back when I played it so I'll have to eventually grab it during a sale.

Last edited:

Zheph

Got the platinum on PS, it was good but not as good as previous prods
that number might be quite affected by GP as well... sales please

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I played and completed it with great pleasure without experiencing any performance issues with my 3060ti. Those experiencing performance issues on PC are either very sensitive or very angry because they can't get 1000 fps at 4k. I always left the Nioh games halfway, but I really enjoyed this game because it has the taste of Sekiro.

Senua

I played and completed it with great pleasure without experiencing any performance issues with my 3060ti. Those experiencing performance issues on PC are either very sensitive or very angry because they can't get 1000 fps at 4k. I always left the Nioh games halfway, but I really enjoyed this game because it has the taste of Sekiro.
This Is Fine GIF

yamaci17

I didn't have much of an issue either on my 3070. I remember getting some initial big stutters in the first location but afterwards it was %95 smooth sailing

Last edited:

Zheph

Was produced by the same guy, parrying and dodging are near enough the same except for the combat being closer to ninja gaiden, its a good game
I did fully completed it and I agree its a good game but except a couple of mechanics I don't see how close it is to Bloodborne. Lies of P why not but this? I don't know

Shut0wen

I did fully completed it and I agree its a good game but except a couple of mechanics I don't see how close it is to Bloodborne. Lies of P why not but this? I don't know
Was more the combat, forcus of the game was more attacking then dodging while nioh/ds was more dodging

Top Bottom