• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is a perfect game to play right now

I completely disagree OP.

Not that Old Blood is a bad game (I really like it) or shouldn't be played, mind you. It's just that you should keep that thirst for The New Colossus. That will make the game even more enjoyable.

I was never going to play TOB any other time though.

If anything, I'm more excited for TNC than I was before.

I completely forgot about the sawn-off shitgun bit. So good. I'd say ToB is strictly optional though. Even after the stealth it's not that good compared to TNO.

Joeku

Haha I own it now! Just originally, I got confused and bought the wrong one after my friend recommended it.

By the way, isn't cdkeys considered shady like g2a?

Generally less so, AFAIK. Some things may have changed recently but I believe they're just selling codes from physical copies bought dirt cheap from certain regions.

Masx

Banned
Old Blood was okay, I wouldn't have felt bad if I didn't play it or skipped it entirely as it was just more annoying when it got to the point where
you had to kill Nazi's twice because they turned into zombies
and just wasn't as interesting as New Order.

Valdega

I thought TOB was good stuff. As others have mentioned, not quite as good as TNO (expansions are rarely as good as the core game) but still good. Also, Rudi Jager was fantastic. Probably my favorite villain of the entire series.

Top Bottom