• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Wordle 509 4/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Employing the now traditional 'stupid 3rd guess' method.
I've played the "my guess is dumber than yours" game before and merely secured a tie... but surely my third, "NEIVE" which apparently is a word, and not as I thought, a random collection of letters to hopefully jog my brain towards a real answer, surely... surely is a worse guess than whatever you did. It's gotta be. I don't even see evidence of it being a word even after typing it into Google.
lucious lyon wtf GIF

I really got to stop pressing enter no matter what. Then again it probably didn't really cost me as surely I was 125 milliseconds from guessing a perfectly cromulent word in "NAIVE".

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I've played the "my guess is dumber than yours" game before and merely secured a tie... but surely my third, "NEIVE" which apparently is a word, and not as I thought, a random collection of letters to hopefully jog my brain towards a real answer, surely... surely is a worse guess than whatever you did. It's gotta be.
My idiot guess yesterday was barny - which I assume is an actual word to describe something that is like a barn.

I think you win this round.

Top Bottom